Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pluggin' Turkey - Weekend thread

kaydup

Well Stymie is not coming in, or this is what he told me at 2 am. So here u go fuckers. What are you up to tonight, turkey, friday, sat, and sun.

Tonight - eat, then probably Q then somewhere.

Turkey day - Trying to convince my mother that "I did in fact sleep" and I am not that hungover.

Friday - Drink early, B's game at noon, drink more, meet up with groovedaddy, then something then RISE!

Sat - No clue depends if we go out after Rise :laugh:

Sun - Explaining to my gf that I didnt do anything while she was in Jersey

Tonight- Going to a party @ a friends, get really drunk andpiss in her shampoo bottles, probably yell @ people I don't like, then head home..

Tomorrow- going to my sis's in Bridgewater, eat then sleep on her couch.. Hopelfully my 3 neices will leave me alone, doubt it.

Friday- Yes the fucking stockmarket strikes again, I'll be here trying to reach 6,000 posts, if anyone else is here, i'll be on the NY, NJ, MIAMI, SEX, DRUG, ROCK AND ROLL boards, look for me, i'll be either of my 6 screen names.

The rest of the weekend who knows, if i'm not on my couch, i'm caught up in a bender somewhere.. :(

k, your sunday is going to be tuff, I feel for ya... Deny and demand proof.

Originally posted by kaydup

Well Stymie is not coming in, or this is what he told me at 2 am. So here u go fuckers. What are you up to tonight, turkey, friday, sat, and sun.

Tonight - eat, then probably Q then somewhere.

Turkey day - Trying to convince my mother that "I did in fact sleep" and I am not that hungover.

Friday - Drink early, B's game at noon, drink more, meet up with groovedaddy, then something then RISE!

Sat - No clue depends if we go out after Rise :laugh:

Sun - Explaining to my gf that I didnt do anything while she was in Jersey

oh so you are engaged???????????

Turkey Day - Work from 12-9 then sleep

Friday - work from 8 - 7 then sleep

Saturday - Please see Friday's schedule

Sunday - Sell everything I own on eBay so I never have to do this on a Holiday weekend again. :(

Kayed.. as for your Sunday, all you have to do is act all mush and just keep telling your girl you missed her SOOOOOOOOO much and you're so happy she is back. This is a great distraction technique and the topic of whether you went out or not won't even be an issue because in HER mind, you sat home all weekend and stared at her picture.

Good Luck Bro

Originally posted by stymie

is Q open bar or something tonight?

Ask Kaydup. :mad:

Tonight: I might be DJing in Providence, not sure yet. Otherwise, nothing.

Tomorrow: Eating, napping, watching football on my parents sicmassve big screen.

Friday: Might be working, not sure yet, very busy. Otherwise chilling and heading up to Boston at some point, then to either La Boom or Avalon, then to Rise.

Saturday: Drinking in Newport.

Sunday: Watching the Pats pull another undeserved win out of their asses.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Turkey Day - Work from 12-9 then sleep

Friday - work from 8 - 7 then sleep

Saturday - Please see Friday's schedule

Sunday - Sell everything I own on eBay so I never have to do this on a Holiday weekend again. :(

Kayed.. as for your Sunday, all you have to do is act all mush and just keep telling your girl you missed her SOOOOOOOOO much and you're so happy she is back. This is a great distraction technique and the topic of whether you went out or not won't even be an issue because in HER mind, you sat home all weekend and stared at her picture.

Good Luck Bro

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good one Dee, yeah right

And SF I am not engaged, but Todd is

Originally posted by flavanugz

tonight - no plans....drew? open bar?

tomorrow - getting turkeyfaced in watertown, comig back and hoping people are around to drink.

friday - no plans

saturday - doing my best to not be tricked into going to montreal or new york.

sunday - cry myself to sleep

Holla, I will call ya when I get out of work

Originally posted by deeelite1

Good Luck Bro

If I did that my girlfriend would think I was banging hookers all weekend.

Today: Work, then drive to NH with girlfriend, then go get blasted someplace in Nashua.

Turkey: Eat, then go meat up with friends from high school and make fun of each other for a couple of hours over coffee. Lastly, drive back to RI and go to sleep.

Friday: Work, then Farhenhite, then Rise, then I don't know.

Saturday: Build a new DJ booth for the Sawdust Joint. Go to Ultra Saturday night, then I don't know.

Sunday: Plug some acid, eat some cold turkey, watch some football, and play some ghey house.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good one Dee, yeah right

And SF I am not engaged, but Todd is

Wrong, the former 4th member of Groovefire IS engaged, which is why we had to drop him. He changed his name to DJ Shmoopie 'cause his fiance thought it was cute.

Homey don't play that.

Originally posted by groovefire

Wrong, the former 4th member of Groovefire IS engaged, which is why we had to drop him. He changed his name to DJ Shmoopie 'cause his fiance thought it was cute.

Homey don't play that.

Actually, Groovefire wanted me as the only good looking member, to remain single to create that 'pop' image so all the hunnies (yes I just typed hunnies) would still come to the shows.

Actually, Groovefire wanted me as the only good looking member, to remain single to create that 'pop' image so all the hunnies (yes I just typed hunnies) would still come to the shows.

We offically 'drew' the line when DJ Shmoopie kept trying to get us booked on the Liz Fair tour because his fiance LOVES Sarah McLaughlan and because I'm pretty sure he is a lesbian.

We offically 'drew' the line when DJ Shmoopie kept trying to get us booked on the Liz Fair tour because his fiance LOVES Sarah McLaughlan and because I'm pretty sure he is a lesbian.

Just because I wouldnt do the "hot lotion" party at Machine, doesn't mean you needed to treat me like this.

I am not going to hide my relationship, like the other members of Groovefire, especially the one that hides his with his "roommate"

YOU DON'T APPRECIAAAAAAAAAAATE ME!!

YOU STUPID MUTHA-FUCKER, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW

I AM HUNGOVER, HUNGRY, AND NOW YOU PUT THAT FUCKING SHIT FUCK CRAP ASS WHORE FUCK SONG IN MY HEAD.

WELL EAT THIS BITCH:

Push me

And then just touch me

Till I can get my satisfaction

Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction Satisfaction, satisfaction,

C'MON SHMOOPIE, SING IT WITH ME LIKE THE OLD DAYS....

YOU DON'T APRECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE ME!!!!

:laugh:

Push me

And then just touch me

Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction Satisfaction, satisfaction,

Push me

And then just touch me

satisfaction is definitely the greater of two evils.

i get wicked flashbacks of il panino and zygo....

lets see:

tonight: farenhiet i THINK... i am still not off of the violation/Q idea because some of my friends are in the finals but i dont know if that will happen.

turkey: eating dinner with an unspecified family yet to be determined... but i WILL say whoever gets me gets my MEAN GREEN BEAN CASSAROLE!

friday: possibly DT at arc, or the usual and then rise if i stay here.

saturday: ROXY ROXY ROXY!

Good question. Tentative plan:

two hours from now: Hybrid live PA at "The Paradise Rock Club"

5 hours from now: Avalon for Dave Wagz the Dog

8 hours from now: Rise (hopefully)

33 hours from now: Derrick Carter, John Aquaviva, Steve Lawler @ Aria

40 hours from now: Frankie Knuckles and David Morales at Stereo

Wish me luck. Don't get in my way.