Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>My SiSTER is Performing @....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by muzikchick

hey, that is such a sweet thing for a sis to do.

She is a very pretty girl.

I love accoustic. I think you are posting to early, though.

Post it everyday until the date...I think that could work. Not a bad time slot for a week night. I may check it out.;)

cool! I hope you can come :) I will post it up again, when its closer to the date ;)

Originally posted by SFTunnel76

She looks nice. Glowgirl can she dance like you?

...she's a professional ballet dancer :)

Get a life, you're crying out for attention.

She's not in a body building competition...she's there to sing.

Last time I checked, Aretha Franklin still is one of the top mamas of entertainment....I doubt her build has anything to do w/it.

Find something productive to do w/yourself.

sawe:

..................... /¯ /)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'....')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\.... .

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

actually ... the bitter end is not any easy gig to get...... unless its an open mike night.......i don't get it tho... acoustic, punk rock wave.....have you ever heard her play before?

well....she doesnt have enough time to get a band together...on her demo all the arrangements are done on machines...

she will just play the guitar and sing....she has a BEAUTIFUL voice....she was signed with Atlantic records @ 16...she used to sing freestyle/Dance Music... :blank::laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

well....she doesnt have enough time to get a band together...on her demo all the arrangements are done on machines...

she will just play the guitar and sing....she has a BEAUTIFUL voice....she was signed with Atlantic records @ 16...she used to sing freestyle/Dance Music... :blank::laugh:

Sweet, even though its coming from a complete CP stranger, tell your sister congrats, maybe I will if I get the chance to go. Getting signed has probably put her in a zone of eurphoric happiness..lol. Sounds trippy, but for the translation..KUdos to the glowgirl sister.

Also, Ive been to the Bitter End a few times and the other guy was right, really isnt an easy gig to get. So Im sure she is awesome with what she does.

Im all about acoustic music, and cant wait to hear this sound.

attachment.php?postid=1851043

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Sweet, even though its coming from a complete CP stranger, tell your sister congrats, maybe I will if I get the chance to go. Getting signed has probably put her in a zone of eurphoric happiness..lol. Sounds trippy, but for the translation..KUdos to the glowgirl sister.

Also, Ive been to the Bitter End a few times and the other guy was right, really isnt an easy gig to get. So Im sure she is awesome with what she does.

Im all about acoustic music, and cant wait to hear this sound.

attachment.php?postid=1851043

thank you ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

cool....might check it out....the city's gonna be packed with tourists.... they light the tree on that night.....The village is probably the best place to be while thats going on...

Originally posted by sawe

Glow girls needs an std test

Yah know what sawe, come out to her sisters night, you've already givin me more than enough reason to swee the fuckin streets with you.

Imma def be there that night and support glow and her sis all the way, just let me hear you boo or do anything of the sort, just give me a reason you fuckin prick and i'll gladly make you a bitch in front of everyone.

Originally posted by reddog4063

ah, let it go....if you ignore the trolls they go back into the forest. there's always gonna be someone hating on you if you are doing something positive..just have selective hearing...

Wurd man I hear you but shit like that just pisses me off and it's pricks sometimes that need to be put down.