Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>My SiSTER is Performing @....

Personally I believe its the troll's way of showing support indirectly speaking. Think about it.

He is awfully envious that someone possesses a skill other then which he is familiar with... shit-talking on the computer.

Im going to stop, last time I spoke my mind I was moved to the drama thread..lol. Flattering, yet annoying of a thing to have happen to ya.

Im just happy to know that there is more then one style of music enjoyed by CPers, none the less performed.

A bit of generalizing on my part that everyone on here is the typical clubgoer.. my bad.

But Ill make up for it. Drinks all around...one round, with the maximum beverage being a soda allowed..:blank::laugh:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sawe

im real jealous of soe girl who gets on stage and is cracked out of her mind lloolololol tryand throw ,me down the way i thrw your mom downl lololol

man your not very good with the comebacks, well still i invite you to come on down, please, it would be my extreme pleasure to teach you some etiquette.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

theres an old sicilian saying goes kinda like this....

When you love someone you think of them all the time

when you hate someone you do the same

Isn't hate just unreciprocated love?

how u treat women is always a reflection of how you feel about your own mother.....

I sence displaced anger here....unresolved.

sometimes it comes out angry....sometimes needy.

both seem apparent here....

wako cyber stalker.

Originally posted by muzikchick

how u treat women is always a reflection of how you feel about your own mother.....

I sence displaced anger here....unresolved.

sometimes it comes out angry....sometimes needy.

both seem apparent here....

wako cyber stalker.

you sound like the shrink on the sopranos right now :tongue:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

you sound like the shrink on the sopranos right now :tongue:

Bad habit, I can't help it. Everytime I meet a guy...it's the first thing I try to find out.....gives me a good idea of where it's going....or how it's ganna turn out......it works.

I don't watch the sopranos....but, I imagine their shrink has some interesting dialogue.

Never befriend a man that hates/resents his mom.....he won't be a pleasure to be around.

Originally posted by muzikchick

Bad habit, I can't help it. Everytime I meet a guy...it's the first thing I try to find out.....gives me a good idea of where it's going....or how it's ganna turn out......it works.

I don't watch the sopranos....but, I imagine their shrink has some interesting dialogue.

Never befriend a man that hates/resents his mom.....he won't be a pleasure to be around.

Wurd, you speak TRUTH!! Glow knows I respect n love my moms big time.

Anyway to get back on this thread topic. we all gonna show mad love n support to her sister Matina, rock on heads rock on. Least I got the blue hair that will match the atmosphere:D

What was her freestyle name and what did she sing?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

well....she doesnt have enough time to get a band together...on her demo all the arrangements are done on machines...

she will just play the guitar and sing....she has a BEAUTIFUL voice....she was signed with Atlantic records @ 16...she used to sing freestyle/Dance Music... :blank::laugh: