Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Weekly Party in my opinion

nico1

it has to be the Refresh party @ Nerve on Sundays in my opinion

I decided to only go out on Sundays from now on. Excellent dj's, soundsystem, space, people. Amalia must be one of my fav. she rocks that place!

Finally something good on the beach!!!

Nico,

Amalia also spins at Blue on tuesday nights. You should come out and show your support for the local dj's that you like to listen to. Lately Monique (Grooveman Music) has been doing sets with her. Refresh residents are normally Stephan Luke and Cue. Cue spins at Blue on wednesdays with opening sets usually by guest Eric Kittell. Tuesdays are a bit thinner (crowd) at Blue but wednesdays are usually pretty hopping!!!

Check it out. You won't be disappointed!

allready checked out Blue onn Tuesdays, that's where I saw Amelia for the first time and she rocked

aslo went on wed. but I don't really like the layout of Blue, i think it's cool to have a bar like this in Sobe, but Blue itself is not my cup of tea, I feel clostrophobic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nico1

I decided to only go out on Sundays from now on. Excellent dj's, soundsystem, space, people. Amalia must be one of my fav. she rocks that place!

I think that Amalia is just a guest on sundays. Cue and Stephan Luke are the regular residents.

I am supprised that that party doesnt get more recognition, it really is perfect for the wired after hours crowd.

Good energy, good tunes, just a few too many guidos, but they are cooler than the typical guido (by a little bit)

Originally posted by shroomy

I am supprised that that party doesnt get more recognition, it really is perfect for the wired after hours crowd.

Good energy, good tunes, just a few too many guidos, but they are cooler than the typical guido (by a little bit)

who cares about recognition. That place is packed come sunday nights. :eek: Thats all the recognition you need :D

Delux on Saturday nights is becoming my favorite party.

Always great tunes and great women!

:jacked:

Matt Spector and Brian throw a killer party... although Matt's music wouldn't be my first choice to go hear someone play, he changed my mind QUICKLY the first time I went to check him out! I've been there a few times and have had a great time each and every time. Sobe2003, you should stop in one Friday too! :D

Originally posted by vaughanz

:jacked:

Matt Spector and Brian throw a killer party... although Matt's music wouldn't be my first choice to go hear someone play, he changed my mind QUICKLY the first time I went to check him out! I've been there a few times and have had a great time each and every time. Sobe2003, you should stop in one Friday too! :D

i think i drove by there saturday nite after some dinner!!! isnt it in a hotel??? forgot the name... but when i asked what the joint was, they said delux or satine, etc... i remember it in someone's sig....