Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia & DJ FUCKIN Vibe!

Don't forget his trusty flashlight in fulleffect behind Vibe. I thought I was at close encounters of the third kind! Hey Matt what type of motorized lazer were that? Handheld or a Bat Lazer? Cause that was insane! And that song Tenaglia dropped about Christopher Columbus was so incredible. Oh and DJ Vibe was so straight up fire. So much energy. In my opinion Vibe lived up to the cp hype. I am def glad I went.:)

night= insane

Dj's= on point....they played one bomb after another it was sick all night back and fourht they took turns. Each track was better than the next they were so on fire last night it was great. Had a great time.

Crowed=rude but there were ur few that were just like enough is enough already. But i looked past all that and just was fealing the beats, which were nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of Wed night at ARC was nuts.

3 words DJ FUCKIN VIBE. That was the best nights of music for me ever. The guy blew the roof of that place. When he dropped "Music is the Answer" I was holy shit. I never heard him live, and the man lived up to the expectation and more. What an incredible DJ...... What can I say the man knew how to rock a fuckin room......:hat: Than Danny had his little lazer light, where did he get that it was hot, I saw him walking around with it.....

Overall great fuckin night