Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TONIGHT(THURSDAY) EAT TURKEY...REST...go to CiRCA @9PM!

ml2k3

Circa

tonight THANKSGIVING NIGHT

DOORS OPEN 9PM

NEVER A COVER

SUSHI BAR will be open in case anyone is still hungry:D

ps........THANK YOU FOR LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKSGIVING EVE WAS AMAZING. pACKED WITH GIRLS, LOTS OF FUN.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was my first time @ CIRCA and I really like the place. Very nice set up, comfortable and upscale. I especially love that I can have sushi there :) big plus in my book! Jerry dragged me out, decided hey what the hell i'll go for a cocktail or four, haha. Nice meeting you George, Voodoolounge, mkl21321232123 (dont remember the numbers). Good seeing Toro out on the 1's and 2's like good old Djais days....Nootsy I've missed you so...tell Rydell next time he better make it out, flu shot and all. Def a good time and Kosta I want my PM soon....I'll be back at Circa soon enough thanx again!! :)

Holy Hot chicks last night....It was great...Not packed by any stretch but there were hot chicks shaking there asses!!!!!!!!

Adrienne I had funhanging out with the 5th wheel ;)

Jerry Good seein you buddy stop by Sessa after Taste on Saturday (if you can hang with the Old Men)

Nootsy youre still Gay

Axel Voodoo I think its cute that you two finally admited your new found love for each other.

Originally posted by kostaP

Holy Hot chicks last night....It was great...Not packed by any stretch but there were hot chicks shaking there asses!!!!!!!!

Jerry Good seein you buddy stop by Sessa after Taste on Saturday (if you can hang with the Old Men)

Nootsy youre still Gay

Axel Voodoo I think its cute that you two finally admited your new found love for each other.

After hanging out with KOSTA for 4 hours last nite, I think you said the word "Homo" 40 something times...

It was either "this guy is a homo", or "your a homo", or "he a wanna-be homo"...

I think your really gay and you just can't face the fact yet... That's why you suck face with as many girls as you possibly can... Your trying to prove to yourself that, your not gay...

Kosta, If your Gay, or hiding the fact that you gay from youself... It's ok... everyone will make fun of you behind your back the same.

:D :D

(he really did say homo over 40 times at Circa & Joeys, ask Nootsy)

Nice meeting Rapture, Adrinne, SanMan, and all the other hot Chickens last nite

Originally posted by voodoolounge

After hanging out with KOSTA for 4 hours last nite, I think you said the word "Homo" 40 something times...

It was either "this guy is a homo", or "your a homo", or "he a wanna-be homo"...

I think your really gay and you just can't face the fact yet... That's why you suck face with as many girls as you possibly can... Your trying to prove to yourself that, your not gay...

Kosta, If your Gay, or hiding the fact that you gay from youself... It's ok... everyone will make fun of you behind your back the same.

I did not

YOU FUCKING HOMO

gay1.jpg

Nootsy youre still Gay

Nice meeting you too!! :kiss2:

Nootsy youre still Gay

Yes he did - 40 - 50 times fag fag fag homo homo homo thats all he talks about. Kosta , nice run last night - Adrienna - when are you coming to Circa again? Axel - where the fuck are the pics?