Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Here hangs out in bay ridge

odore

Originally posted by sawe

by ridge i go to all the time to try ad find italian dalaborers to re pave my drive way

you're thinking of bensonhurst.........although I have seen some around 86th street ........ not in my "hood" tho...and there are no italians on them corners.....you couldn't afford to have an italian pave your driveway.... thats why you're driving around in your dodge dart looking for day laborers in the first place

check out BayRidgeNights.com for sum info on where to go and the type of places, and the crowds that ull find at each place

.. Thanks -oldtimer 4 lookin out LoL

Theres a lot of places, salty dog, judge N jury, canteenas, the wicked monk, Delias, Shangri-la, muses, Blue Zoo .. to name a few

Originally posted by sweetestkitty

check out BayRidgeNights.com for sum info on where to go and the type of places, and the crowds that ull find at each place

.. Thanks -oldtimer 4 lookin out LoL

Theres a lot of places, salty dog, judge N jury, canteenas, the wicked monk, Delias, Shangri-la, muses, Blue Zoo .. to name a few

how would u know? lol guess what somehow i ended up at plush on saturday with melis and bonnie and the guys... just to have some drinks ..they put on a freestyle cd for us .... lol

Originally posted by ecua626

how would u know? lol guess what somehow i ended up at plush on saturday with melis and bonnie and the guys... just to have some drinks ..they put on a freestyle cd for us .... lol

How would i know what ?!?!?!:tongue:

aww I missed u girls again!! :( they put on a cd 4 u?? hahaha u guys own every place u walk into !! mwaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by sweetestkitty

How would i know what ?!?!?!:tongue:

aww I missed u girls again!! :( they put on a cd 4 u?? hahaha u guys own every place u walk into !! mwaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah it was a last minute thing...walked in..asked em to play some freestyle ..and the kid said next time come bring some cd's LOL.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

To answer your question (cause no one else here who posted did) I go to salty dog, plush, judge n jury and some other places .. all on 3rd and 4th ave.

Hey Ecko my friends and I end up at Salty pretty often. Let me know next time your going. We can meet up.

PS. Check out www.bayridgenights.com for Bay Ridge reviews, and forums =)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I'v been known to go to Bullshots on occasion

Just cause we drink for free there and the bartender is the sweetest guy in the world

Bullshots was the shit back in the day When it was Ruby's. Many people had their 1st REAL underage drink there. lol. I supose that why it closed down.