Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste This Saturday Night! Djs Anthony & Simone Moussa!

and we do it again....

this years hottest upscale party

just keeps on getting better and better!!!

(11.29.03)

NJGUIDO.COM INVADES TASTE!

and we do it again............!!

Music by Njguidos own

Anthony "Moo" Moussa along side his brother

Simone Moussa!!!!

doors open at 10!

21 & over, dress to impress

birthday open bar specials, guestlist & bottle services

please pm me asap!!

u guys know the deal!

pm me or just list yoru name for the guestlist!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

u got it....awesome...

hey how was wednesday night...what did u guys end up doing?

yeah... i will be cocktailing on thursdays and saturdays... should be fun... we'll see...

ended up going to south park... it was mobbed... i was piss drunk... what'd u do?

Originally posted by doubledeuce

yeah... i will be cocktailing on thursdays and saturdays... should be fun... we'll see...

ended up going to south park... it was mobbed... i was piss drunk... what'd u do?

cool...maybe we'll stop in...

mike was pretty bomed...we went to whiskey, mollys, park tavern, rock's and rob's house for a party.....

i cut myself off after molly's...we had such a good time...dude u need to call me in like 20 mintues...i have to tell u something..OMG

coming in for dinner jerry.......................

but diggas gotta run outta there, its one of my sister b-day, but ill def be hanging for a while...................

i want my 3 tier appetizer, tuna crusted platter, and adrienne in a skirt waiting for me upon arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

coming in for dinner jerry.......................

but diggas gotta run outta there, its one of my sister b-day, but ill def be hanging for a while...................

i want my 3 tier appetizer, tuna crusted platter, and adrienne in a skirt waiting for me upon arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: everything but the adrienne part is a go... lol that, u must as her for ... lol

Originally posted by roddigga

adrienne.........................................did they tell you, that you have to sit at the childrens table w/ rod??????????????????????

Digga...Please do me a favor and leave your Industry Outside the Stadium Monday Night....Bwahahahahahaha! Take it to Chemicalmuscle.com......That is where I will be hanging for now on...Time to get serious here...Summer is right around the corner....the Eagle has landed...so says Bigtime...

PS: You missed an interesting evening on Wednesday...Stacked had to throw down!...Some dude kept grabbing my ass...towards the end of the night...I raged after the fifth time...and needless to say threw a nice shot to his temple...followed by a bull rush to the dance block finishing with him pleading not for me to hit him again...I was out of my mind and it didn't help having Phil and Craig there...you missed a great night Mr. Industry...

Taste is a great little place which is perfect for a Saturday night in jersey.

Its not too big, its not too small it has the whole lounge meets club meets bar thing going on. Staff was nothing but extremely polite and friendly thanksgiving eve.

Im tellin' ya if they add a decent light show in the place, it would be even better.

All power to you guys. Keep it up:tongue: