Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Octagon's Ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

str8upcore

never heard of bad octagons....didn't see em around for a while ....almost 2 years.... they resurfaced about a month ago.... definately not the same as the originals... the ones I was offered were kind of crumbly ....looks like they were pressed with a c-clamp... really cheap in bulk..tested good.. didn't take em tho.... pills are harder to move for me....do the pills you're talkin about fall apart easily??

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

never heard of bad octagons....didn't see em around for a while ....almost 2 years.... they resurfaced about a month ago.... definately not the same as the originals... the ones I was offered were kind of crumbly ....looks like they were pressed with a c-clamp... really cheap in bulk..tested good.. didn't take em tho.... pills are harder to move for me....do the pills you're talkin about fall apart easily??

They were brittle, easily breakable not like the tiny colored pills that are rock tight, octagon shape with + stamped on the back side everyone took 1 and were floored for at least 4-5 hours and these cats usually pop 3 at a time just to get eye wiggles. If they surface in your area grab em the only thing worth taking that has been going around the past 2 years nothing else holds a candle.

yeah.... gotta buy in bulk.... having a freind that works in a lab halps too...(gas spec analysis) those cheap test kits only tell you if theres ANY MDMA in the pill......another good pill has come to my attention..... white with bacardi bat logo like this one...a little more expensive than the octagons tho