Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Saturday

was SiCkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Santana was great. Picked the right songs at the right time. THe dancers they had in the beginning of the night was a nice addition. Nice crowd. Deko is the one of the only 2 clubs to go to right now in NJ. Puts all the others to shame.

Thanks to Lisa and Joe for being great hosts.

thats the way a classics nite party should be. Richie def did drop some bombs last nite...

I was havin Temps teen nite flashbacks when he dropped tracks like: Follow Me, Up n Down, Da Dik Suk song, WOmen beat their Men, NightMare. I thought it was spring of 97 all over again with those tracks...

Then it felt like Heat Fridays @ Bunka revisted once he dropped Sandstorm. For those who went to Heat Friays would know that SandStorm was a signature song in his set. This Joy, Final Chapter and Someone also brough back some flashbacks...

3 tracks note worthy IMO from his set last nite:

Everything But the Girl - Missing

BUdda Bangaz - I Want Your Love

Mike Macaluso - Bump 2K

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Santana was great. Picked the right songs at the right time. THe dancers they had in the beginning of the night was a nice addition. Nice crowd. Deko is the one of the only 2 clubs to go to right now in NJ. Puts all the others to shame.

Deko is def AWESOME every time i go.

Brian, you missed it...i was doing flips and shit downstairs with those guys later on

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

whats the other club?

Originally posted by godisadj

understandable but Final Chapter is still cheese! Its for the musically incline.

i think if you were to ask 10 people at random...Name 5 Macaluso tracks other then Final Chapter?...i am sure that maybe only one of em would poissbly name 3 if lucky...:D

Most fun i've had at deko.....ever.

Great seeing everyone and great seeing everyone INTO THE MUSIC.

Highlights for me were Cutmaster Santana's Time to Bump scratch show-- and then me, rick, fredico and the crew in the booth jumping richie afterwards

EBTG - Missing

Work it to the Bone and madd others

With EVERYONE doing classics nights nowadays, you have to judge a dj's performance based on his selection-- Richie's selection was out of control...I agree with hype, i was taken back to the days where i was at XS and Tempts=====teen nights!!

Richie on the mic at the end..."i wish i had 6 more hours for you guys!" Word is there is a Cd 3 Set coming?? Is this true?? :eek:

what kind of geek decided to record this night? :eek: First dibs on a copy was called last week so everyone back up!

Richie impresses me every time he spins and saturday was no exception. Add to that the AWESOME deko staff that handles customers with respect no matter who u are and throw in a packed house full of MUZIK LOVING HEADS and you have a great night that i'll remember for a while to come...

thanks binoy, jar, richie, lori, and the WHOLE crew over at deko...

Mike

As expected, it was a night to remember. Track selection was outstanding and consistent, really fuckin made ya move. I mean it was just one masterpiece after another, all blending smoothly.

deKo is without a doubt so on point with there Saturday party. From the staff to the crowd now, its just amazing. Really nice to see this party just getting better and better every Saturday. Keep it up JAR, binoy, Serge, Richie and the restr of the staff that really makes it happen. Good to see everyone, till next time :aright:

SICK, SICK, SICK NIGHT @ DEKO !!!

i agree with everyone on the site so i don't want to repeat all the same things but it just seem's like deko gets better by the week.

all my boys ask me why do i love going to deko on saturdays all the time? this saturday was a perfect example...now they have nothing to say.

jar once again thanks for everything... and much love to the entire deko staff for making the club the #1 respected spot in jersey.....

my only problem of the night was the nasty drunk chic who put my finger on fire with her cig. :mad: ahhhhhhhhh!!!! i just wanted to turn it out on her forehead.

ladies becareful with those cancer sticks when you have a few in you because i saw i few guys get burned.

www.chillfactorper4mance.com