Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Saturday

Originally posted by andy77

BTW thanks for tg eve. my bro loved it.

BTW??

what do you mean btw? this thread is about thanksgiving eve you mook

thread title: DEKO was great last night!!!@#$@

andy77 response: hey guys i know this is off subject but how about that Deko last night, huh?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Can't forget about ceeotter behind the bar. Fast and friendly service all the time. Thanks. ;)

awwww xoxoxoxoxxo anything for you guys...I love you all!!! You make my job a pleasure.

sucked that my register broke twice..lol...threw me off for about ten minutes..I went threw 2 registers,,,crazy

richie you are the man....absoultely positively incredible..enegry was SICK..hype I saw you dancing it up on the crates!!! NICE

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Most fun i've had at deko.....ever.

Great seeing everyone and great seeing everyone INTO THE MUSIC.

Highlights for me were Cutmaster Santana's Time to Bump scratch show-- and then me, rick, fredico and the crew in the booth jumping richie afterwards

EBTG - Missing

Work it to the Bone and madd others

With EVERYONE doing classics nights nowadays, you have to judge a dj's performance based on his selection-- Richie's selection was out of control...I agree with hype, i was taken back to the days where i was at XS and Tempts=====teen nights!!

Richie on the mic at the end..."i wish i had 6 more hours for you guys!" Word is there is a Cd 3 Set coming?? Is this true?? :eek:

what kind of geek decided to record this night? :eek: First dibs on a copy was called last week so everyone back up!

Richie impresses me every time he spins and saturday was no exception. Add to that the AWESOME deko staff that handles customers with respect no matter who u are and throw in a packed house full of MUZIK LOVING HEADS and you have a great night that i'll remember for a while to come...

thanks binoy, jar, richie, lori, and the WHOLE crew over at deko...

Mike

Yes its true! We Recorded the night and will be doing a Double or triple pack CD Giveaway in the future! This is a CD that EVERYONE has to have! Trust meee!

I'll let everyone know when the give away is.

Bugout - Im listening to shit shit now and its INSANE dog!!!JUST ABSOLUTELY INSANE!