Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good morning..........!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Gonna be a long week!!! I got used to not working, what a crazy 4 nights of going out I had, I am still in shock over Deko this past Saturday, Richie Santana defined the word classics night!

Ughh I hear ya, I went out Wednesday, Friday, Saturday....my body is mad at me :( Definitely worth it though........:D

I have to get back to Deko this weekend....I went to Taste this past Saturday - Anthony and Simone did a great job, but I wanna hear Richie damnit!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ughh I hear ya, I went out Wednesday, Friday, Saturday....my body is mad at me :( Definitely worth it though........:D

I have to get back to Deko this weekend....I went to Taste this past Saturday - Anthony and Simone did a great job, but I wanna hear Richie damnit!

If you wanna come this Saturday let me know, we have Richie Santana & Denny Tsettos. I hope Jess got blasted at Taste!

Originally posted by kostaP

Morning All, I feel fantastic today....Nice long week of nonstop partying tuesday thru sunday now Im refreshed got the binge out of my system and Im cracking away at work here....See ya'll later.

:laugh: :laugh: Okkkkkay sure! I'm sure you'll be posting away later.

:laugh: :laugh: Okkkkkay sure! I'm sure you'll be posting away later.

Damn CP its soo addicting...Ive got so much to get done...Do you Realize Christmas is only 3 weeks away and New Years is 4 OMFG. This year flew BY!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Damn CP its soo addicting...Ive got so much to get done...Do you Realize Christmas is only 3 weeks away and New Years is 4 OMFG. This year flew BY!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot to do today too...I almost hate having off....

Cant wait for Christmas though!!!

Yuck Monday morning after a 4 day weekend really blows.......

How's everybody doing?

I have my extra large coffee here trying to wake me up ;)

good morning sunshine.. how was your weekend?

thank god i took off till tues it took us 9 hrs to come back from va yesterday! it normally takes about 6 and a half

Originally posted by badassmafuka

oh big boy partied for 2 hours on Saturday and you are ready to go

by the way I feel like shit have the worst headache

By the way, I'm pissed I couldn't come to SP on TGE, all the girls I went with wouldn't leave Joey's - You shoulda seen me, I was so pissed. I was even considering taking a cab over there with Digga!!!! But after we lost each other for about an hour, it was like 2ish and too late to go :(

Originally posted by xrapturex

Hey there woman!!! :D

I didnt soundgarden and then went to Sessa....but Deko was missed for sure....heard it was a great time, as it usually is...

how was the weekend?

Well considering I am still recovering lol It was good. Friday went to Abyss, Sat Deko. When u have time go to njg and look at the pics in the deko thread. That should say it all :funny:

When are u making your appearance?

How was Sessa?

Originally posted by dieselgirl80

Well considering I am still recovering lol It was good. Friday went to Abyss, Sat Deko. When u have time go to njg and look at the pics in the deko thread. That should say it all :funny:

When are u making your appearance?

How was Sessa?

Im hoping for this saturday.....I will give you a buzz and keep you posted....

Sessa was good, from what I remember! :tongue: