Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sultry Touch Thursdays @ Luahn (no cover)

djlilmike77

Impulse Entertainment, alongside Climax Entertainment and NYC AT NITE (www.nycatnite.com) present...

SULTRY TOUCH THURSDAYS (starts December 4, 2003)

@ LUAHN

59 5th Ave

Between 12th and 13th Street

L, N, R, 4, 5, 6 Trains to 14th St.-Union Sq.

2 Floors of Music

hip-hop, r+b, house, classics, and reggae

w/ DJ Lil' Mike & Macapuno

This is a 21+ event

Doors open at 10:30 pm

ABSOLUTELY NO COVER ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

Dress code will be enforced:

no hats, sneakers, jerseys, timberlands, or baggy jeans

BOTTLE & DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT!!!!

For further info, contact:

mike@djlilmike.com

(516) 972-3602

Dont forget to check out www.nycatnite.com to see pictures of this and other events.

WWW.DJLILMIKE.COM

Well Mr DJ Mike,

Seen the flyer and love my hip hop culture. My girls and I and a few friends from Spain are all meeting up in NY for new years. We are looking for a hot spot with a good mix of your flava (hiphop/r&B/house/maybe even some latin) to bring in the new years. We are aware of the pricey fees and are willing to do it up a bit. We are a group of of 25-29 yr olds and hoping to find the right spot. Let me know what you suggest. I have looked on *******.com already and seen some of their spots, while many are beautiful, their prices are a little crazy and the crowds in some of these spots look a little off for us.

Any suggestions of a good hiphop culture would be greatly appreciated.

Take care

and by the way, let me know when you doing your next event and where. I would have like to attend the 12/4 but I wasn't in town.

OKI :nopity:

Oki, I dj at Trust every friday night. Trust is located at 425 13th st., btw 9th ave and washington.

I am now djing at Luahn each saturday

Luahn is located on 5th ave, btw 12th and 13th.

Both events are hip-hop and there is no cover.

As for new years, right now I am scheduled to dj a Loft party that is being thrown by a modeling agency. I may be promoting something at a club, but if anything, give me your e-mail address so I can put you on my mailing list.

thanks for replying Mike,

I will definitely like to check you out at the Friday night spot or saturday, my girls who check move back to NY recently, will enjoy hearing about this. I realize that you are booked for New years, however, where else can you suggest. I looked at China club, but don't really know much about it.

my email is stita77@hotmail.com. I'm not sure if it'll come out on this email if not, just check my profile.

I'll be out there this friday so maybe we'll check your spot out.

take care and thanks for the info.

(any other info on new years spots would be greatly appeciated)

oki