Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its here... get excited!

ras67

its what you have been waiting for...

the weekend when i bring all of you guys over to ROXY! :D

but seriously... you guys all need to make an appearance.

it IS my birthday and all :beer:

so... saturday night. roxy. be there.

(even X: its chris's bday too... bring evan and eddie3!)

Originally posted by eddie3

so going to NYC clubs make you ppl think that you guys know whats up?....................:laugh:

Edward, you are a fucking tool. She is talking about Boston you fuck.

Where is it you go again?

Go blow Testos :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

disgusting tribal :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

Originally posted by eddie3

so going to NYC clubs make you ppl think that you guys know whats up?....................:laugh:

You have got to be acting ,nobody cannot be this stupid... The Roxy in Boston you fucking idiot.. You are the only person on a message board that I really wanna punch.

Originally posted by ras67

:laugh:

eddie3, i was hoping you would make it up to OUR roxy for my birthday... do i really need to come all the way down THERE for a night out with you?

You wouldn't even make it to a club, it would be a Sat, and Saturdays are set aside for Mels road side diner on Rt16.

boston is definitely the most underrated city in the US, if not the world...It's a clubber's dream city....they play funk...which is only hot in Baltimore and San Fran....geez......anyone who doesnt party there is missing out...........:laugh:

aw, guess i will just stick to hanging out with people who are actually cool and live within a 20 mile radius of my, um, car. i have issues with dudes names eddie anyways.... ;)

RAS, YOU MAKE ALOT OFF BAD POSTS, BUT THIS ONE HAS TO BE THE WORST EVER. MAKING REFERENCES TO YOUR EX BF/GF IS JUST LAME, IT IS SO NADIA. YOUR OFFICIALLY A DILDO NOW.

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: Would be so fun. He is that annoying little fuck that no one liked and was always around

Edmundo3 either really knows how to piss people off and is acting this dumb, or he really sux this bad... I really am starting to laugh @ this situation b/c he has to be fucking around, he really can't be like this..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Edmundo3 either really knows how to piss people off and is acting this dumb, or he really sux this bad... I really am starting to laugh @ this situation b/c he has to be fucking around, he really can't be like this..

Well, I think he really is like this. I mean no one on the Jersey board likes this fuck either

Originally posted by stymie

RAS, YOU MAKE ALOT OFF BAD POSTS, BUT THIS ONE HAS TO BE THE WORST EVER. MAKING REFERENCES TO YOUR EX BF/GF IS JUST LAME, IT IS SO NADIA. YOUR OFFICIALLY A DILDO NOW.

thanks mr. domo! :aright:

that post was directed to X, NOT you. i DO make a lot of bad posts but i will stand behind this one as being moderately average.

thanks mr. domo! :aright:

that post was directed to X, NOT you. i DO make a lot of bad posts but i will stand behind this one as being moderately average.

Thats the last thing I wanna hear... :mad: I come on here to have fun, whack off and threaten eddie3 w/ multiple dinners on various weeknights. But I know what your saying rascal.. ;)