Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Part Of The Story Not Told The Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA DID IT, HE BROKE THE FIRE WALL AND IM BACK ON CP!!!!!

INTERESTING..............................

MSYTY.............you worked w/ colombians??????????? interesting!!!!!!

if it snows and the weather ruins diggas plans i am conimplating suicide!!!!!!!!!......................

:eek: :eek: Yay you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I worked with two young guys in the bagel store for like 3 or 4 years.........They were the best, w/out them I wouldn't have my Spanish tongue!!!!!!!

Binoy has placed HOT and HOTERERER on the list!!!!! :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is sooo weird...........its like digga was punished for 3 weeks and was place on njguido!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SHAKING, IT WAS LIKE A BAD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw myself replying back to threads titled "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE VOWEL" and other thread titled, "FUNNIEST COMMERCIAL"...............it was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the fact that the gods saw that i was plotting a way to kill tempstchick he knew that digga belonged back here on CP during work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO LAST, BUT HOLD ME MO, IM GETTING EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

this is sooo weird...........its like digga was punished for 3 weeks and was place on njguido!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SHAKING, IT WAS LIKE A BAD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw myself replying back to threads titled "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE VOWEL" and other thread titled, "FUNNIEST COMMERCIAL"...............it was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the fact that the gods saw that i was plotting a way to kill tempstchick he knew that digga belonged back here on CP during work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO LAST, BUT HOLD ME MO, IM GETTING EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your favorite vowel anyway.........................?

I'll hold ya! Don't quiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacked hopefully this is not jsut a bad joke by those tech people upstairs..................b/c as of tomorrow, im going to start chopping people down and starting a new pallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not quite to sure how this happened, but thank god.................... i was starting to skip on the way to the bathroom and singing nursery school rhymes like the hammers on guido!!!!!!!!!!!, it was so upsettting............THANK GOD FOR MONSTERGUIDO to keep digga entertained!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Bend over chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia...That was a rookie...mistake...I spot shoot in my muscles...so the rear delt is right below ones traps....In other words back of the shoulders.....

I rarely perform the glute injection...it is so over rated.....

Triceps are my favorite.....

Smarten Up!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Alicia...That was a rookie...mistake...I spot shoot in my muscles...so the rear delt is right below ones traps....In other words back of the shoulders.....

I rarely perform the glute injection...it is so over rated.....

Triceps are my favorite.....

Smarten Up!

omg forgive me! I just realized that!

I know delts I swear! It's the end of the day! :cry:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Binoy! Kids are talking about this Saturday night...I am thinking it is going to be off the hook! Just my 2cc's!

EVERYONE is talkin about this sat night!! Gonna be a night to remember.

Remember if anyone you talk to needs a list just tell them to ask for Mine. They will be taken care of.

As for you, I got you and Cort on my list comped. Ill be there at like 10. See you there.

Oh and check your pm's