Clubplanet Nightlife Community

voicemail

I hate people who have 20 minute vms...or when they have a full song on their vms..wtf is that?:rolleyes:

or or or..when they have a longggggg funny voice message...the 1st 2-3 times it's funny, but after a while it gets so annoying that I just hate calling them!

Originally posted by sexxyme

I hate people who have 20 minute vms...or when they have a full song on their vms..wtf is that?:rolleyes:

or or or..when they have a longggggg funny voice message...the 1st 2-3 times it's funny, but after a while it gets so annoying that I just hate calling them!

you know you can skip to the end of the voicemail most of the time :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyme

...you can usually just press 1 or # and go right into leaving a message...

Originally posted by atomicapples

what do you say on your office voicemail?

its my assistant speaking and she says : "youve reached the office of X, he is currently on the phone or in trading... pls leave your name number and message after the tone and he will get back to you as soon as possible. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BUY OR SELL INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS SERVICE. THEY WILL NOT BE EXECUTED... Thank you very much and have a pleasant day~!"