Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn. stryke

livin42nite

I know it was posted on your site ages ago, but I finally gave it a listen and I gotta say that digital classics mix you did is tops, different style full of great oldies.:aright:

Pm me any gigs you got for this month, I'll be going back home for holidays and may go to santo for a couple days so if u playing there let me know as well.

Originally posted by livin42nite

I know it was posted on your site ages ago, but I finally gave it a listen and I gotta say that digital classics mix you did is tops, different style full of great oldies.:aright:

Pm me any gigs you got for this month, I'll be going back home for holidays and may go to santo for a couple days so if u playing there let me know as well.

and here i thought i wasn't going to post to CP again! glad you dug the mix.

I'll be in DR for new years again. I was scheduled to play on the 27th, but we've moved it to the 31st at Terrenas. You should come out! should be fun. more mixes coming online soon!

paz

www.signalcommunications.net

Originally posted by stryke303

and here i thought i wasn't going to post to CP again! glad you dug the mix.

I'll be in DR for new years again. I was scheduled to play on the 27th, but we've moved it to the 31st at Terrenas. You should come out! should be fun. more mixes coming online soon!

paz

www.signalcommunications.net

Can't make it for the 31st as we spending that in haiti, but I may make it up for sasha on the 27th so if u there might run into you there. Looking forward to the mixes.