Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Choopa DJ's barmitsvah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

I realized your GAY comment was a Joke asshole but not everyone on cp knows what Billy does therefore so he wouldnt be stuck with the stigma of a drug dealer i posted it for everryone else to see YOU FAT FUCKING LOSER.

EXACTLY . NOT EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOWS ME AND THEREFORE I DON'T WANNA BE TAGGED AS A GIRLFRIEND STEALER.

PS ... KOSTA U SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT BEING FAT. YOUR FAT, UGLY & BALD ....

:D

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AT ALL . YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT ALL THESE POSTS ABOUT THE GIRLFRIENDS ARE TOTALLY FALSE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

I KNEW YOU WOULD TRY TO DENY IT ASSHOLE

WHO WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH AT DIVA LAST NIGHT YOU LIEING PIECE OF SHIT.

AT LEAST BE A MAN AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS ASSHOLE.wAIT YOUCANT CAUSE YOURE A LITTLE BITCH

YOURE A FUCKING LIAR.

" HEY WHERE'S MY PENSION WHERE'S MY 401K WHERE'S MY INSURANCE WITH DENTAL AND OPTICAL HMMM NOW THAT I HAVE ARTHRITIS AND AM A CRACKED OUT FOOL WHAT DO I DO WITH MYSELF....MAYBE I SHOULD GET A REAL JOB"

ummm actually i do have dental (cigna)... medical ( health net) .... 401 k with (mass mutual) and a day job at my family 100+ year old international company .... why dont you cram both ur fuckin feet in ur mouth

ps dont need optical to see your one ignorant loudmouth muthafucker .... perhaps we'll meet up at an elite function one night and continue this convo in person .... and not over the internet so you can put on a show for people ... u got anything else to say to me ...pm me ...fuck this internet fighting bullshit ...

peace

stupid people should be shot :blown:

EXACTLY . NOT EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOWS ME AND THEREFORE I DON'T WANNA BE TAGGED AS A GIRLFRIEND STEALER.

PS ... KOSTA U SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT BEING FAT. YOUR FAT, UGLY & BALD ....

:D

BRO YOURE CALLING ME FAT HOW ABOUT A MIRROR CHECK DOUGH BOY

AS FAS AS ME BEING UGLY IM SORRY IM NOT YOUR TYPE YOU FUCKING LOSER...YOUR SLUT OF A MOTHER HAS NO PROBLEM SUCKING THIS UGLY GUYS DICK

IM BALD THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT I NEVER NOTICED BIG FUCKING DEAL ASSHOLE TRY GETTING SOME ORIGINAL MATERIAL

I KNEW YOU WOULD TRY TO DENY IT ASSHOLE

WHO WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH AT DIVA LAST NIGHT YOU LIEING PIECE OF SHIT.

AT LEAST BE A MAN AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS ASSHOLE.wAIT YOUCANT CAUSE YOURE A LITTLE BITCH

YOURE A FUCKING LIAR.

HANGING OUT WITH JESSICA AT DIVA LAST NIGHT . THATS RIGHT I WAS HANGING OUT WITH HER, STEPHANIE, STEPHANIE, AND THE OTHER FRIEND. I HAVE BASICALLY KNOW HER JUST AS LONG AS BILLY AND BOBBY HAVE. SHE IS MY FRIEND. I DON'T HOOK UP WITH HER, WE ARE FRIENDS.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU ?!?!?

SEE BILL ...... I TOLD YOU BY SAYING THAT SHIT THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

ummm actually i do have dental (cigna)... medical ( health net) .... 401 k with (mass mutual) and a day job at my family 100+ year old international company .... why dont you cram both ur fuckin feet in ur mouth

ps dont need optical to see your one ignorant loudmouth muthafucker .... perhaps we'll meet up at an elite function one night and continue this convo in person .... and not over the internet so you can put on a show for people ... u got anything else to say to me ...pm me ...fuck this internet fighting bullshit ...

peace

stupid people should be shot :blown:

IM SURE THE COMPANY YOU PRANCE AROUND FOR DANCING AT BAR MITZVAHS OFFERS BENEFITS.

YOU IDIOT. YOU HAVE ANOTHER JOB OTHER THAN DANCING LIKE A FAIRY BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUTURE IN BEING A DANCING QUEEN.

IF YOU THINK IM AN IGNORANT LOUDMOUTH MUTHAFUCKER AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME DICK. I DONT PUT ON SHOWS FOR PEOPLE I TELL IT LIKE I SEE IT BITCH.

MrSmiley - Sign off of that name and go on your Real name you ReRe

Kosta and Choops - Im gonna smack the both of you upside your heads if you dont stop and make nice RIGHT NOW.

Benedictions - way to regulate that shit!

SleepJerz - wtf are you talking about Pension plans and 401K's... SNAP OUT OF IT FREAK

also DID I MENTION..

You are all fat, bald and your moms all bang ugly men.

carry on. :hump:

HANGING OUT WITH JESSICA AT DIVA LAST NIGHT . THATS RIGHT I WAS HANGING OUT WITH HER, STEPHANIE, STEPHANIE, AND THE OTHER FRIEND. I HAVE BASICALLY KNOW HER JUST AS LONG AS BILLY AND BOBBY HAVE. SHE IS MY FRIEND. I DON'T HOOK UP WITH HER, WE ARE FRIENDS.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU ?!?!?

SEE BILL ...... I TOLD YOU BY SAYING THAT SHIT THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

SCUMBAG CHALOOPA

YOURE BUSTED

CASE CLOSED

Originally posted by deeelite1

Kosta and Choops - Im gonna smack the both of you upside your heads if you dont stop and make nice RIGHT NOW.

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS I DONT SPEAK TO/ABOUT YOU I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU TO RECIPROCATE THAT.

YOU MADE IT CLEAR LAST TIME.

SleepJerz - wtf are you talking about Pension plans and 401K's... SNAP OUT OF IT FREAK

also DID I MENTION..

thank you

Billy Badass

:isok: choops, your real friends know the deal and thats all that matters.

Gnight people.

YOU KNOW . LAST NIGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSSED TO BE THERE. THATS RIGHT ... I WAS GONNA HANG OUT WITH HER TOO LAST NIGHT !! DOES THAT MEAN I AM HITTING ON DEELITE TOO (IN FRONT OF YOU KNOW WHO) ???

YOU KNOW . LAST NIGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSSED TO BE THERE. THATS RIGHT ... I WAS GONNA HANG OUT WITH HER TOO LAST NIGHT !! DOES THAT MEAN I AM HITTING ON DEELITE TOO (IN FRONT OF YOU KNOW WHO) ???

I hit on DEEEELITE all the time

I hit on Stardo, neen16, piro (that sexy mother fucker)

I hit on Kelly0616 (my favorite)

also DID I MENTION..

check em' yo

IM SURE THE COMPANY YOU PRANCE AROUND FOR DANCING AT BAR MITZVAHS OFFERS BENEFITS.

YOU IDIOT. YOU HAVE ANOTHER JOB OTHER THAN DANCING LIKE A FAIRY BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUTURE IN BEING A DANCING QUEEN.

IF YOU THINK IM AN IGNORANT LOUDMOUTH MUTHAFUCKER AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME DICK. I DONT PUT ON SHOWS FOR PEOPLE I TELL IT LIKE I SEE IT BITCH.

bla blah blah

how many here have a day job and than make money doing something they have fun with on the side? ..... DUUUUHHHH!!!

i see that u promote ... are u getting benefits and a future from that? ....no stupid.. i imagine u do it because u enjoy it and u can make some money on the side ..... holy christ what a concept .... thats like if billy had 3 jobs and at night made extra money working the door at some night clubs .....

yea ...wow .....

i can tell u have some serious emotional problems by the way ur screaming all over hear about girls and blah and whos fat and bald .... this is so gay man .... if i care about this beyond tomorrow i will definitly come find u .... u do the same if u feel like it ... but i think ive spent more time defending myself and some dj i never met on this retarded topic ....

billy ... keep cheerleading !

thank you

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

bla blah blah

how many here have a day job and than make money doing something they have fun with on the side? ..... DUUUUHHHH!!!

i see that u promote ... are u getting benefits and a future from that? ....no stupid.. i imagine u do it because u enjoy it and u can make some money on the side ..... holy christ what a concept .... thats like if billy had 3 jobs and at night made extra money working the door at some night clubs .....

yea ...wow .....

i can tell u have some serious emotional problems by the way ur screaming all over hear about girls and blah and whos fat and bald .... this is so gay man .... if i care about this beyond tomorrow i will definitly come find u .... u do the same if u feel like it ... but i think ive spent more time defending myself and some dj i never met on this retarded topic ....

billy ... keep cheerleading !

thank you

Youre a fucking retard I wasnt the one that was saying I make as much promoting as somenone does in Pharm sales. Youtried to compare the two you stupid moron. Kill yourself please I feel like I am arguing with a child.

Once again if youre still feeling tough you know where Ill be.

Yeah they know he's a scumbag.

call the up right now .......... ask them ? kosta .... you are wasting my time old man ............ i have nothing more to argue with you about. well see who right and who is wrong on any given time billy, bobby & I go out. well see who looks stupid then

call the up right now .......... ask them ? kosta .... you are wasting my time old man ............ i have nothing more to argue with you about. well see who right and who is wrong on any given time billy, bobby & I go out. well see who looks stupid then

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

WHAT DO YOU THINK I MADE THIS UP.

BRO, YOUR FRIENDS DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU UNTIL BILLY FINALLY BLEW UP

DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO FURTHER EMBARASS YOU. CHECK YOUR FACTS WITH BILLY BEFORE I KEEP GOING. PLEASE GIVE HIM A CALL AND STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF OUT. PUNKASS BITCH.