Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampires

batwoman32

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pulling all your chains just for the fun of it, I am not a vampire, I have never hurt any one in my life and I am a nurse. And yes drugs did my daughter in and I know no one gives a sweet dam about it. So you can all kiss my white beautiful, exclusive, never touched by losers and morons ass. And I don't do drugs, I am not stupid enough to use coke, heroin, PCP and all the other crap you fry your brains with. The only thing I ever used was a little mary jane years ago. Bye!!!!!!:blown::laugh: :laugh:

I was pulling all your chains just for the fun of it, I am not a vampire, I have never hurt any one in my life and I am a nurse. And yes drugs did my daughter in and I know no one gives a sweet dam about it. So you can all kiss my white beautiful, exclusive, never touched by losers and morons ass. And I don't do drugs, I am not stupid enough to use coke, heroin, PCP and all the other crap you fry your brains with. The only thing I ever used was a little mary jane years ago. Bye!!!!!!:blown::laugh: :laugh:

very sorry to here that but dont asume that all of us are drug users i have never did a drug before in my life with the exception of my good freind alcohol. but i am sorry about what happend to your darther

ps im also not a vampire huntering major more like a criminal justice major

That was sweet, thankyou, you seem like a kind person. If you are a criminal justice major, they need people like you, you have to be tough but fair. I wish you good luck and Happy Holidays. Sometimes I get a little angry when I think about what happened, but it is no ones fault over there of course. But I guess I see too much, really terrible things happen to so many because of drugs. Thanks again, Bye.

To those of you who had kind words to say thank you!!!!!! I am starting to get more Christmas spirit. Sorry for some of the unkind things I said , thats not really me. Just blowing off some steam, I just saw two alcoholics get into a fight in the parking lot of where I worked, the woman drunk stabbed a man in the stomach and the police almost shot her because she wouldn't drop the knife. She finally dropped it and she was taken away, he went to the hospital across the street. I quit, my mood will probably improve greatly with a new job.:eek:

Hi, :D , I don't like to say on the internet where I work, but the neighborhood is average I guess. There is a drug and alcohol treatment center there. Thats where I worked, before I quit, it was across the street from the hospital. There a many addicts and such around so its not the safest place, anyway around any emergency rooms these days it not real safe. A guy went in one night and shot up the emergency room because he thought a doctor didn't treat him nice enough. I think I might be happier in private work like you said. Thats nice that you have nurses around, in case of emergencies or needing advice on health issues or a little help. Paying for a private nurse is steep these days. I was offered a job the other day, they wanted to give me 800.00 a week, a car and pay my rent. But I would have to move across the country away from everyone I know so I said no. Well, good luck and HAPPY Holiday!

Originally posted by batwoman32

Hi, :D , I don't like to say on the internet where I work, but the neighborhood is average I guess. There is a drug and alcohol treatment center there. Thats where I worked, before I quit, it was across the street from the hospital. There a many addicts and such around so its not the safest place, anyway around any emergency rooms these days it not real safe. A guy went in one night and shot up the emergency room because he thought a doctor didn't treat him nice enough. I think I might be happier in private work like you said. Thats nice that you have nurses around, in case of emergencies or needing advice on health issues or a little help. Paying for a private nurse is steep these days. I was offered a job the other day, they wanted to give me 800.00 a week, a car and pay my rent. But I would have to move across the country away from everyone I know so I said no. Well, good luck and HAPPY Holiday!

:whip: are you a cop?