Clubplanet Nightlife Community

City Link Music Festival In Hollywood

lyrik

Anybody thinking about going to this festival this weekend. I have never been and I think I may go with a few friends. I know Vaughnz and Sheldon are playing there and my Sound Recording Professor will also be playing there with his band.

Anybody ever gone to one?

Originally posted by lyrik

Anybody thinking about going to this festival this weekend. I have never been and I think I may go with a few friends. I know Vaughnz and Sheldon are playing there and my Sound Recording Professor will also be playing there with his band.

Anybody ever gone to one?

I will be playing there from 530 -730 ....

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

I will be playing there from 530 -730 ....

Matt,

Do you know if there is one designated spot, because I looked up some info on this and it was saying that it will be at a bunch of different places in Hollywood. Is it sort of like Ft. Lauderdale's river walk area???

If I come up I'll drop by and check you out....do you know who else will be there?

Originally posted by lyrik

Thanks...never really been to that area...closest I have been was to X-it....so I am assuming its that area right down the Hollywood Blvd.

Yah, Sonar is one block past the railroad tracks so instead of turning left there you would just go straight one more block and its on the right...

I have been trying to get more info, so if I find some I will post it. Basically its a big mix of different types of music...rock/alternative/funk/r&b/Jazz/dance all thrown into one area....I love these events because it gives you an awsome eclectic mix of people that really just love what they do.

We were just talking the other day on CP about a CP day at a concert of festival, this might be a good place to start it out.

So far I know Matt is there, Vaughn & Sheldon and I will search for some more info today.

and I get to see one of my professors at school band play- The Darma Bomb