Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough of these bubble gum promotion teams......

I don't hear Jonathan Peters name anywhere. I think I can speak for alot of us that throwing parties with moo, choopie, lopez, gio, santana, mendez, greek, roddiga, realm & rydell is getting played out.

How about throwing a real party.

serg, binoy, vip tech, bonsolid & carguy(lol) to name a few lets stop with the gimmic partiies & throw us a real one.

i'm calling all of you out. i don't think any of you have the clout or the pull to land him.

just my 2 cents

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by godisadj

I don't hear Jonathan Peters name anywhere. I think I can speak for alot of us that throwing parties with moo, choopie, lopez, gio, santana, mendez, greek, roddiga, realm & rydell is getting played out.

How about throwing a real party.

serg, binoy, vip tech, bonsolid & carguy(lol) to name a few lets stop with the gimmic partiies & throw us a real one.

i'm calling all of you out. i don't think any of you have the clout or the pull to land him.

just my 2 cents

you know everything ... why don't you start a promotion company and you book him you fag

Originally posted by kostaP

Youre a fool bro....My LITTLE SISTER CAN BOOK JP.

CENTRAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.

WE'VE ALL DEALT WITH THEM. AND HE'S NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS OTHER DJ'S THAT HAVE BEEN BOOKED BY JERSEY PROMOTERS.

YOU MAY NOW KILL YOURSELF. :blown:

kosta go stand by the door.

if hes so easy to get, besides $$$$$$ then why are we stuck with these horrible parties?

MAY i ALSO ADD UNLESS YOU GET HIM IN AC WHAT IS HE GONNA DO IN A 4-6 HOUR SET??? PLAY 7 SONGS??

YOU HAVE TO BOOK HIM SOMEWHERE WHERE HE HAS THE TIME TO PLAY LIKE HE DOES WITH A BIG ENOUGH WINDOW OF TIME.

true! how about that after club in newark? surf, xs (memorial day) can open @ 3 sunday afternoon.

kosta go stand by the door.

if hes so easy to get, besides $$$$$$ then why are we stuck with these horrible parties?

READ ABOVE POSTS ASSHOLE....GOOD ONE..GO STAND BY THE DOOR. DICK I DO IT BECAUSE I ENJOY IT ASSFACE..WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO YOU SIT BACK AND BITCH LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY LITTLE GIRL THIS ONE DOESNT SPIN GOOD THISONE DOESNT DO THAT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT.

WHY DONT YOU GROW A SET OF BALLS AND STEP UP TO THE PLATE. THROW DOWN A SET SHOW ALL THESE "WORTHLESS" PROMOTERS WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.

YOU ARE ALL TALK THAT HIDES BEHIND A SCREEN NAME FUCK FACE.

READ ABOVE POSTS ASSHOLE....GOOD ONE..GO STAND BY THE DOOR. DICK I DO IT BECAUSE I ENJOY IT ASSFACE..WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO YOU SIT BACK AND BITCH LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY LITTLE GIRL THIS ONE DOESNT SPIN GOOD THISONE DOESNT DO THAT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT.

WHY DONT YOU GROW A SET OF BALLS AND STEP UP TO THE PLATE. THROW DOWN A SET SHOW ALL THESE "WORTHLESS" PROMOTERS WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.

YOU ARE ALL TALK THAT HIDES BEHIND A SCREEN NAME FUCK FACE.

this post got into personal attacks when all i asked is for a promoter to land JP.

sorry if that is to much to handle for these promoters.

this post got into personal attacks when all i asked is for a promoter to land JP.

sorry if that is to much to handle for these promoters.

BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT....UNLESS YOU BOOK HIM IN AC OR SURF STARTING SUNDAY AFTERNOON INTO THE NIGHT ITS NOT WORTH IT....FEUL IS TOO SMALL I BELIVE YOU HAVE TO FIGURE EXPENSES OF THESE PLACES OPERATIONAL COSTS STAFFINGCOSTS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO FIGURE IN ADVERTISING RADIO FLYER AND DISTRIBUTION IS IT FEASIBLE...WHAT ARE YOU GONNA CHARGE THE CUSTOMERS...THINK ASSHOLE ITS EASY FOR YOU TO SIT THERE AND SAY BOOK THIS BOOK THAT BUT I GUARANTEE YOU NEVER TOOK ANY OF THESE THINGS INTO CONSIDERATION.

IT CAN EASILY BE DONE YOU ASSHOLE YOU WANT THE NUMBER

LAY OUT 8-10G'S AND HE'S ALL YOURS.

1st) i'm not a promoter

2nd) i don't throw a retro pary every week

3rd) my stable of dj's aren't the moo, choopie & roddiga

4th) how many times can you hear santana, rydel & lopez spin the same songs week after week

5th) JP is bigtime & he may to big for these gimmic promoters

6th) if one of them land him i would be the ist to congradulate

1st) i'm not a promoter

2nd) i don't throw a retro pary every week

3rd) my stable of dj's aren't the moo, choopie & roddiga

4th) how many times can you hear santana, rydel & lopez spin the same songs week after week

5th) JP is bigtime & he may to big for these gimmic promoters

6th) if one of them land him i would be the ist to congradulate

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE.

THIS IS JERSEY BRO. PROMOTERS DO WHAT JERSEY LIKES....THERE ARE NO PLACES BIG ENOUGH WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW THAT ARE OPEN LONG ENOUGH TO DO THIS.

IF YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT DO BETTER THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU CLAIM TO BE A REFERENCE ON MUSIC...YOU PROB DONT KNOW SHIT..ALL YOU DO IS MOCK PEOPLE AND YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. YOU CLAIM TO BE A WELL KNOWN DJ YOURE A FUCKING FAKE DUDE. YOURE A WANNABE THAT CANT EVEN LAND A GIG AT DODISCOVERY ZONE.

JP IS BIGTIME. YOURE A FUCKING MORON IF YOU BELIVE THAT. GO OUTSIDE OF NYNJ AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE "RAVE" ABOUT JP.

BRO GO TO IBIZA MYKONOS UK ANYWHERE IN EUROPE WHERE THEY ARE ACTUALLY EDUCATED MUSICALLY AND ASK THEM ABOUT JP.AND HOW BIGTIME HE IS.

if he plays @ surf i would pay $50 to hear him & bet you 100's more will to

WHY WOULD SURF HAMMER THEIR CUSTOMERS FOR $50 BUCKS WHEN THEY CHARGE WHATEVER NOW AND DONT HAVEHALF THE PAYOUT???

THINK BRO THINK.

WHY WOULD SURF HAMMER THEIR CUSTOMERS FOR $50 BUCKS WHEN THEY CHARGE WHATEVER NOW AND DONT HAVEHALF THE PAYOUT???

THINK BRO THINK.

because its a business. it brings people to the surf club who never been there. it may add another 100 customers. thats what business is. if they opened the door @ 3 for $50 a head then would get it. they charge $20 on holiday weekends already.

also when i say JP is big i mean on the north east. he's probably the biggest. so who cares about ibizia , greece or the uk i live in nj.

i'm sure you will spending your july & august in ibizia :laugh:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE.

THIS IS JERSEY BRO. PROMOTERS DO WHAT JERSEY LIKES....THERE ARE NO PLACES BIG ENOUGH WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW THAT ARE OPEN LONG ENOUGH TO DO THIS.

IF YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT DO BETTER THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU CLAIM TO BE A REFERENCE ON MUSIC...YOU PROB DONT KNOW SHIT..ALL YOU DO IS MOCK PEOPLE AND YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. YOU CLAIM TO BE A WELL KNOWN DJ YOURE A FUCKING FAKE DUDE. YOURE A WANNABE THAT CANT EVEN LAND A GIG AT DODISCOVERY ZONE.

JP IS BIGTIME. YOURE A FUCKING MORON IF YOU BELIVE THAT. GO OUTSIDE OF NYNJ AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE "RAVE" ABOUT JP.

BRO GO TO IBIZA MYKONOS UK ANYWHERE IN EUROPE WHERE THEY ARE ACTUALLY EDUCATED MUSICALLY AND ASK THEM ABOUT JP.AND HOW BIGTIME HE IS.

Just to add my $.02 to the argument.. I think what is being said is that the DJ's aren't allowed to do their job-- challenge the audience, and play GOOD ELECTRONIC MUSIC, regardless of style (House, Prog. Trance, Tribal/Hard House, Etc.).

I agree, NJ gets pigeonholed into the "Jersey House" stereotype, with cheeseball trance all night. I'd much rather have someone spin something new, and challenging. Hell, I'd love for someone like Carl Cox, or Tiesto to spin every night. I think we have all heard "big" DJ's in the city or whatever, and its great. Centro Fly has been booking best DJ's for the last 2 years, but why isn't Centro Fly recognized more? I'll tell you.

IT ISN'T 1996 anymore.

Shit has changed. The DJ's back then were trusted to bring in a crowd, and create the scene in NYC (and NJ to a lesser extent)then. It isn't that way here in NJ. Club owners dictate taste and what is played. They want their bars full and people drinking. There are other "BIG" DJ's that are local that can't/wouldnt play around here like Morillo,

Trendroid, and even many "locals" that get booked abroad, but never spin locally. Likewise, the popular DJ's always mentioned never (as far as I know) get booked to tour abroad.

Basically, what Im saying/asking is that as a promoter and tastemaker-- You know what is "really" hot. Try to exert your influence on the owners to let the DJ fucking DJ. Long term it will save our music from becoming irrelevant (Hip hop is definitely helping it along too).

o myyyyyyyyyy LORDD SHAT THE FAWK UP BOUT JP ALREADY LOL!!! JESUSSSSS WHY WOULD HE COME TO JERSEY KOSTA HAS A POINT TO PLAY LIKE 2 WHOLE SONGS? LOL NO CLUB IN JERSEY IS WILLING TO PAY WHAT THEY PAID HIM AT FACTORY AND THEY DONT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE 'COOL' SF CROWD EITHER. YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH FOLLOW HIM WHERE HE GOESSS TO CONNECTICUT OR WHEREVA ELS IN THE CITY. HELL BE BACK CHILL THE FAWK OUT

Originally posted by bombshell143

o myyyyyyyyyy LORDD SHAT THE FAWK UP BOUT JP ALREADY LOL!!! JESUSSSSS WHY WOULD HE COME TO JERSEY KOSTA HAS A POINT TO PLAY LIKE 2 WHOLE SONGS? LOL NO CLUB IN JERSEY IS WILLING TO PAY WHAT THEY PAID HIM AT FACTORY AND THEY DONT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE 'COOL' SF CROWD EITHER. YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH FOLLOW HIM WHERE HE GOESSS TO CONNECTICUT OR WHEREVA ELS IN THE CITY. HELL BE BACK CHILL THE FAWK OUT

sorry this post is more abpot the horrible thing we get told is music. the same old gimmics are getting real old! JP is available now. i'm sure he can be booked now for the summer of 2004

godisadj, you are totally not understanding the point Kosta is making to you. He is telling you that too book JP is easy, and doable, BUT its not worth it. 1 thing you must give and admit, nitghtlife is a business. It is right? do you like having a club to go to? In order for clubs to stay in business they need to make money. And booking JP is not going to make anyone money. Now take this into consideration, why would you work for free? Would you work for free? Would you basically take a loss? (rent, electric bills, staff, etc, still haev to get paid).

So the point he is making, is it is simply not worth it. And when he says, jp can only sping from 12-2, thats the truth man, NJ closes at 2. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't SF get good at 5 or 6 am after JP has been on for a few hours, you can't get that in NJ.

Don't fire back when you're not clearly understanding the point. And as for NJ promoters, and old saying goes "if its not broken, don't fix it" Parties in NJ are better recently thatn in NYC so why fix soemthing that is broken. Also, if you are a DJ, what you are saying (whether you want to admit it or not) about your colleagues (Rydell, Santana, etc) is WRONG! you know how hard it is to get a solid name for yourself, and they did it, I am sure they don't sit on CP bashing other DJ's so why hate on them? Is that right?

godisadj, you are totally not understanding the point Kosta is making to you. He is telling you that too book JP is easy, and doable, BUT its not worth it. 1- thing you must give and admit, nitghtlife is a business. It is right? do you like having a club to go to? In order for clubs to stay in business they need to make money. And booking JP is not going to make anyone money. Now take this into consideration, why should any1 work for free? Would you work for free? Would you basically take a loss? (rent, electric bills, staff, etc) still have to get paid.

So the point he is making is, it is simply not worth it. And when he says, jp can only spin from 12-2, thats the truth man, NJ closes at 2am. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't SF get good at 5 or 6 am after JP has been on for a few hours, you can't get that in NJ - literally.

Don't fire back when you're not clearly understanding the point. And as for NJ promoters: there's and old saying and it goes "if its not broken, don't fix it" Parties in NJ are better recently than in NYC so why fix something that is not broken. Also, if you are a DJ, why are you speaking negatively about your colleagues (Rydell, Santana, etc) this is WRONG! you know how hard it is to get a solid name for yourself, and they did it, I am sure they don't sit on CP bashing other DJ's so why hate on them? Is that right?