Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough of these bubble gum promotion teams......

Originally posted by godisadj

serg, binoy, vip tech, bonsolid & carguy(lol) to name a few lets stop with the gimmic partiies & throw us a real one.

i'm calling all of you out. i don't think any of you have the clout or the pull to land him.

im not even gonna bother to read the rest of this post, what i quoted was all i gotta read....

They dont have the clout or pull to land JP but they do have the clout or pull to land names such as

Superchumbo

Chus & Ceballos

Tim Deluxe

Danny Teneglia

not to mention a few others

So you're telling me JP has more prestige than those guys?? :laugh:

Plus this is a moot point now as my good friend Bobby Goodrich got JP to spin at Exit on NYE now. (along with some help bobby had)

Lemme get this straight--you hate the DJ's who are working. You mock the promoters who put them in these spots. WHERE ARE YOU WORKING?

you're just another internet tough guy with no balls.

I really have made an effort to leave ur posts alone when you mock other dj's and stuff, but when u talk about my boy Binoy and the other promoters who are hard workers and the BEST at what they do, then u stepped over the line, dickhead.

Now go ahead and make fun of me all u want cuz i know its coming. Talk about where i spin and what i play. But it wont change anything. B/c in the end, you'll still be a hater posting next day reviews hating on everything from volume level to headphone choices and I'll be the dj making the other 1000 people in the club enjoy their night.

Mike

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd

1st) i'm not a promoter

2nd) i don't throw a retro pary every week

3rd) my stable of dj's aren't the moo, choopie & roddiga

4th) how many times can you hear santana, rydel & lopez spin the same songs week after week

5th) JP is bigtime & he may to big for these gimmic promoters

6th) if one of them land him i would be the ist to congradulate

give me a break i have booked dj's for 14 years booked crystal method moby green velvet hex even keoki just for a few....and yes I can book JP if I had the right venue and right amount of time alloted

not closing at 2am or 3am in Nj.....and you say open at 3pm come on now JP's Crowd arrives at 3am think about it...just like sahara no one showed till very late :laugh:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

give me a break i have booked dj's for 14 years booked crystal method moby green velvet hex even keoki just for a few....and yes I can book JP if I had the right venue and right amount of time alloted

not closing at 2am or 3am in Nj.....and you say open at 3pm come on now JP's Crowd arrives at 3am think about it...just like sahara no one showed till very late :laugh:

Bon, theres no need for you to even defend yourself.

Let him think what he wants.

Originally posted by bonsolidd

don't waste you're breath we know what u can do and i know you past up on JP too;)

Originally posted by eddie3

When JP only spins for a few hours (guest spots) the music is PHAT.......similar to what he spins @ factory from 5-8am.

have you ever heard him outside of factory you idiot...I heard him do a 4 hour guest spot guess what IT SUCKEDD...It didnt have the signature JP Build Up Teases Bangers NOTHING IT WAS PURE POTS AND PANS GARBAGE

Originally posted by kostaP

have you ever heard him outside of factory you idiot...I heard him do a 4 hour guest spot guess what IT SUCKEDD...It didnt have the signature JP Build Up Teases Bangers NOTHING IT WAS PURE POTS AND PANS GARBAGE

i dont believe you even ever heard jp. your like choopie whos been to sf once.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Why?

Why on earth do you people keep arguing with this godisadj character? He gets off on hiding behind his name and talking shit. You're giving him exactly what he wants.

Why on earth with you make this bold and the letters bigger?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Get a new picture in your Sig!

The girls in that picture must be 50 by now... that damm pic has been there for years

I dont have the signature feature on anymore cause of people's idiotic signatures so it doesnt bother me. That pic is priceless of those girls. ;)

i dont believe you even ever heard jp. your like choopie whos been to sf once.

I wish I only went once dude I spent way to much time there over the past few years...

Can you please kill yourself?? I asked nicely..

And Also

A fair and final warning...If I ever do find out who you are I will punch you in the face.....whether I know you or not...even though you claim youhave spun before many on here...You will get cracked...Just warning you know.

I wish I only went once dude I spent way to much time there over the past few years...

Can you please kill yourself?? I asked nicely..

And Also

A fair and final warning...If I ever do find out who you are I will punch you in the face.....whether I know you or not...even though you claim youhave spun before many on here...You will get cracked...Just warning you know.

thanks for the SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! warning

thanks for the SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! warning

No problem youre gonna enjoy the sickkkkk knock out.....After I crack you in the face and your laying on the ground Im gonna stand over youtake a picture and say :SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:

Ok all you snow fackers!

We're having illegal card games for $$$ at voodoo tonight.

I'm also bringing in board games, jenga, taboo, and what ever other white trash game I can find and I'm putting them on every table

No Cover, DJ Coogs, $4 Martinis till 11

Bring a lot of $$$$ for the card games, pots usually go over 200

DO THE DIRTY SANCHEZ TONIGHT @ VOODOO!

:jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

No problem youre gonna enjoy the sickkkkk knock out.....After I crack you in the face and your laying on the ground Im gonna stand over youtake a picture and say :SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:

IS IT A DIGITAL CAMERA?