Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kosta...Do You Want To Laugh? Please Read!

Originally posted by njstacked2

http://www.njguido.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=18466&hl=&

Kosta...Rod and I went off the deep end yesterday....please read this entire post...it is an instant classic.

I READ THE ENTIRE THING YESTERDAY AND ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS...I THOUGHT THE GIRL WASNT GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY WITH OUT SLITTING HER WRISTS.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I JUST READ CHAPTER 9 IN THE BATHROOM........................

"HOW TO RIP YOUR SUBJECTs VOICE BOX OUT SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO SCREEM FOR HELP"

hi nina.................you looked good on halloween by the way, there must be something in our water in NM?????? HOW DID WE ALL GET SO FREEEGIN HOT????????

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...yeah....we probably got her to open her window, put her foot on the ledge and say a final prayer....It would have probably only took 2 or 3 more posts to make her jump.

CLASSIC GRADE A MATERIAL...VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE TAG TEAM ACTION BOYS....THAT IS THE STUFF TRAINING MANUALS FOR IRON BRETHREN ARE WRITTEN ABOUT.

Originally posted by roddigga

I JUST READ CHAPTER 9 IN THE BATHROOM........................

"HOW TO RIP YOUR SUBJECTs VOICE BOX OUT SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO SCREEM FOR HELP"

hi nina.................you looked good on halloween by the way, there must be something in our water in NM?????? HOW DID WE ALL GET SO FREEEGIN HOT????????

Thanks hun :D I havnt seen you in long time- probably cuz i dont get out much anymore. And yes all of us NM people are so freegin hot, how do we not look at ourselves in the mirror all day.

ummm are you referring to bergenfield, there was this brook i used to hang out at, it was on the boarder on NM and BERGENFIELD i used to sit there for hours while my mother thaught i was at piano lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!

well dani, i sorry to say, but digga used to PEE in the water in bergenfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!