Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let it Snow

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW

I LOVE SNOW......

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The idiots that drive trucks cause more problems driving cause they think trucks are the answer to snow. Meanwhile they get into more accidents.

Im still going. I will pick you up and we will go into a parking lot and make the truck spin out. hit the gas real hard....then brake real hard and turn the wheel tight. Dont be a fairy....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The idiots that drive trucks cause more problems driving cause they think trucks are the answer to snow. Meanwhile they get into more accidents.

yes but we dont get hurt - so who cares about the fuckers driving in the little cars in the snow - 4 Wheel Drive - Get it Got it Good

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Just talked to Kosta...

If you guys go out stop by Voodoo

that means you

Nootsy, Rapture, sandman, choopa, axel, and even Brian1500

I got Frankie Flash and Brian Bagz spinnging tonight

:cool:

ok - I will go - but Brian and sandfag arent going out in the snow - no word yet on axel but the rest of us are troopers. I am going to the movies first - Last Samurai:)

Just talked to Kosta...

that means you

P.S you should hook that good looking guy in the Avatar up with the hot Bartenders in your sig

Just talked to Kosta...

that means you

P.S you should hook that good looking guy in the Avatar up with the hot Bartenders in your sig

I asked Ronnie if the girls go on CP and he says no...So Im Like ok so then I might actually have a chance....Imagine they saw these pictures...AND IF ANY BODY GETS ANY SMART IDEAS AND DECIDES TO PRINT EM YOUR GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

Originally posted by kostaP

I asked Ronnie if the girls go on CP and he says no...So Im Like ok so then I might actually have a chance....Imagine they saw these pictures...AND IF ANY BODY GETS ANY SMART IDEAS AND DECIDES TO PRINT EM YOUR GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

Next time just say - Ant print them out - I will make new Voodoo Flyers - Free Roni - It will be my pleasure