Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hopefully Sportsfans in the US ...

marcodavalos

Guest saleen351

what year did MJ come into the league? When did he have a impact? He won his first title in 91, in the greatest peace time expansion ever in the usa.... Before that he was a great player who could dunk from the foul line. Trust me, mj was not soley responsible for what happend to basketball in those years... The economy was on fire and he was doing his thing at the right time...

Lebron and Carmello are not having any impact on basketball right now, nor did yao ming have much impact. Adu will never make the money of lebron, woods, carmello, shaq, a rod etc... he can win every title on earth, no one will care, 1 day after the game if that...

Saleen ... Adu is 14 years old! ... you need good marketing, but specially the desire.

It is not as you are inventing a sport. It is the #1 sport in the world.

With this I'm not saying it will displace any of the big 3 sports. What I'm saying is that I see the chance of a Marketing boom for soccer, which will make its audience grow considerably from current levels.

Check this out

As in most cases in life ... money talks. What the NFL, Beisbol and even Basketball can't do on a weekly basis worldwide, soccer can. Does it ring as an opportunity?

Would this increase the interest on the game?

It is far from being. It seemed odd and hopeless to me. But this kid could become one of the best players in the game. That smells like lots of money to me.

Do you know that Tampa Bay's Malcolm Glazer owns 15% of Manchester United, the biggest money making soccer club in the world? And most are forecasting a hostile takeover? Malcolm Glazer