Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers People

Originally posted by feelgoodshouse

I did a radio show at rutgers for 3 years playing prog. house which had a strong following for awhile but when you go out there it's all about the hip hop unfortunatly

i actually considered trying to put together a radio show for the livingston station, but you gotta hop thru about 10 hoops and "intern" for a semister or some shit and fight for a time slot...no thanks, i've worked in commercial radio since i was 15, i aint gonan 'intern' for a stupid college station just to get on the air lol

i live next to the grease trucks. im about to shoot myself though im so friggen bored during the week. friday after class (sometimes thurs) i shoot into the city for the weekend to make up for the week.

Anyone know of a large single/double/studio, 1 br apt for rent on CAC?, i need to get out of this house at the end of the month.. lol

_b

check out metromixradio i have mixes up there and ill be starting my live show again beginning tuesday at 9pm, gonna be diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirtttyyy hit me up on aim maybe ill throw you a mix that didnt make it to metromix

Originally posted by k2927

check out metromixradio i have mixes up there and ill be starting my live show again beginning tuesday at 9pm, gonna be diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirtttyyy hit me up on aim maybe ill throw you a mix that didnt make it to metromix

fheg

Originally posted by planetgroove

Thanx berniec!!!

Spot deff happening not your fancy club but who goes comes back 4 sure!

screw fancy

as long as the music is good and there is a good vibe in the room who cares where it is

and not having like 200 bouncers breathing down ur neck is a plus too lol

Originally posted by ibrandon

i live next to the grease trucks. im about to shoot myself though im so friggen bored during the week. friday after class (sometimes thurs) i shoot into the city for the weekend to make up for the week.

Anyone know of a large single/double/studio, 1 br apt for rent on CAC?, i need to get out of this house at the end of the month.. lol

_b

Wait a minute, dont I know you from the Nasioc boards?:tongue:

when I played at Pete's (scarlet pub) between 1998 and 99 and never ever ever played a hip hop song. Prog music was at its peak around here (think SM Tracks, bunka opens). That's when all the rutgers kids were jumpin off of house and tech. That's over now, unfortunately :( and everyone is right back onto the hip hop train again, Platinum has house on fridays and saturdays. The guy on friday is very good (Mike Bugout) and they rotate DJ's on saturdays (me being one of then dec 20-shameless plug I realize)

cheers-feelgood

www.johnfeelgood.com