Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko

Originally posted by njstacked2

My Gym Closed on me today....

Then Muscle Makers Closed on me...

Then the tanning Salon Closed...

Now Deko....

What next...?

I hear ya. I think I might have a to have a lifting/workout session a bit later down in my bedroom.....blast some hot beats and go nuts.....but as far as tanning, I'm screwed!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I hear ya. I think I might have a to have a lifting/workout session a bit later down in my bedroom.....blast some hot beats and go nuts.....but as far as tanning, I'm screwed!!!!

Alicia...may I suggest Bronze Faces....it is streakless....and drys quickly....It is staple in my life.

Originally posted by binoys

As of now, Club Abyss Is Open. Everyone go there instead!!

Im definately going. Gonna have a good time tonight. I need to get the fuck out of my house!

Agreed Binoy...

If nothing else pops up I will see you there...Rod is flipping out...It is too Ironic that this is all he was talking about!!!

flipping out????, no what i just did was not "FLIPPED OUT".........................DIGGA JUST WENT ADOLF!!!!!!!!!!!, FUCKIN NUTZ..........i officially just LOST MY FUCKIN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTED OUT THE MOST EVIL THING I COULD FIND AND PLAYED THE SONG OVER, AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!, blew a fuckin speaker.............once the smoke cleared i stood in the middle of my room and prayed to the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!, HE WON...........DIGGA LOST..................................

LET US PRAY

going back for round 2................just called the deliver service, my poor neighbors!!!!

stacked, mysty..............if you do not hear from me 2nite, do not be alarmed, diggas about to BLOW THE ROOF OFF!!!, time for evil beats!!!!!!!!!!

digga signing off

Originally posted by dancensmile

Did somebody say... snowball fight?? I'm in :D

:D i'll come pick u up around 9ish... then pick up anyone else who wants to join:D

i'll bring my little sled that we tie to the back of the truck and i'll pull u guys around the parking lot:laugh:

Originally posted by dibs

:D i'll come pick u up around 9ish... then pick up anyone else who wants to join:D

i'll bring my little sled that we tie to the back of the truck and i'll pull u guys around the parking lot:laugh:

Ok... i'm ready... I can't take being inside too much longer... let's go :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

just drove by deko.....parking lot looks clean.....but there was a big sign saying....NO FILOPINOS ALLOWED......and Jarmenio was outside posing as a nekked snowman......while binoy was adding the carrot......fucken gross you two.......HOLLA

haha......

i saw we camp out in the parking lot!!!