Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HALF TIME SALLY! = DaveUNdiezel!

DAVE---You are the most uncreative mutherfucker in the world...If I were you I would have someone tie my shoe string arms into knots...this way I would not be able to post!

Half Time Sally! hahahaha Only kid I ever met who goes to a Jets game with his boys and leaves at Half Time to call his woman...then he comes back with a hot dog....!!!! Making it seem like he was getting food and being manly....hahaha BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dave is this a good song to dance too? MMMMWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW STACKED...........................

IM SO FUCKED UP RITE NOW.................THE SMOKE HAS NOT CLEARED AND I ALMOST HAVE THE ROOF RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!

THE TROOPER HAS HIS GUN LOADED AND I THINK IF I PLAY ONE MORE SONG I WILL HAVE A NICE BULLET IN MY ASS AND I WILL HAVE A GOOD STORY TO TELL YOU 2MORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMPS PINOT AND EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL BEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD WILL NOT WIN 2NITE, I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod... heading out to Breathless...meeting Dr. Gay Scoops and the shady gym crew....Lets see how this miserable night pans out....I am rocking the sweatsuit tonight....Hopefully I will fall over in the snow and make some Scoop Angels....I will think of you when some Polish Chicks Ass is staring at me in the face when I am all "bwahahanged up"!

stacked......go back to making fun of brad......u were much better at it......u are boring me.....and i refuse to respond.........but really quickly.....a few questions:

1. were u fat as a kid and is that why u only have 5 burgers instead of six???

2. do u have a dickydo......u know.....when your stomach sticks out farther than your dicky do!!!!

3. how badly do you wanna be me???

4. how many times have u and bigtime slept in the same bed together with the lights off and told each other how iron u were......buahahaahahah........than followed it up with a selfinflicted protein shake???

5. is that your real stomach.....or an implant???

6. how many donuts are in a bakers dozen......cause there is no way u settle at 13!!!!

7. do u really go to the gym with bronzer on your arms to make yourself look better

8. simple math question: one bigtime + one stacked = 2 bloated meatheadz trying to get into shape!!!!

9. do you really wanna be like me????......remember the little engine that could.....i think i can....i think i can.......actually.....forget it.....U CANT BE ME!!!!

10. Just kidding buddy....no hard feelings......u are in shape....a nice guy.....dont like being naked with chris......and can come over for home made dinner at my momz anytime!!!!!

Breathless Monday Nite??? YES???

Originally posted by dondiezel26

stacked......go back to making fun of brad......u were much better at it......u are boring me.....and i refuse to respond.........but really quickly.....a few questions:

1. were u fat as a kid and is that why u only have 5 burgers instead of six???

2. do u have a dickydo......u know.....when your stomach sticks out farther than your dicky do!!!!

3. how badly do you wanna be me???

4. how many times have u and bigtime slept in the same bed together with the lights off and told each other how iron u were......buahahaahahah........than followed it up with a selfinflicted protein shake???

5. is that your real stomach.....or an implant???

6. how many donuts are in a bakers dozen......cause there is no way u settle at 13!!!!

7. do u really go to the gym with bronzer on your arms to make yourself look better

8. simple math question: one bigtime + one stacked = 2 bloated meatheadz trying to get into shape!!!!

9. do you really wanna be like me????......remember the little engine that could.....i think i can....i think i can.......actually.....forget it.....U CANT BE ME!!!!

10. Just kidding buddy....no hard feelings......u are in shape....a nice guy.....dont like being naked with chris......and can come over for home made dinner at my momz anytime!!!!!

Breathless Monday Nite??? YES???

whats up feg it's denis what u doing tongiht

jerry??????????

what is a "selfinflicted protein shake???????????????"

sorry there are too many letters in that word, too many vowels!!!!, can u use a pronoun to replace that word so i can understand your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant see write now..........and i cant keep still, for some reason i keep coming back to the computer more fucked up then i was 3 mintutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave...I went through a fat stage when i was 10-13....You know...I would ride up to Kays Bakery and pound Glazed Donuts...and then stop by Lennys Pizza for a few slices to wash the glazed down with.....

Anyway....You are the only Slinky I know that doesnt have abs! Did you have them removed?

Dave what is like to have to buy EXTRA SMALL t-shirts so your arms look bigger? Or wear that Sleeveless Turtle Neck you sported EVERY WEEKEND last summer?

Dave why would you show up at Surf Club around 6pm....when everyone is off the beach? Not Muscular Enough? Exactly!

Dave...you can attempt to make fun of Me and Chris's Fat Stages in life...but the bottomline is you want to be us soooooo bad...You want the eye dropping physique and the sick pumps....You want people to ask you if you are training for a show......You want to walk around Surf Club without your shirt on and you dream of the day you rip your shirt off in Tempts....

Dave you may think it is Chemicals that got us out fo the Fat Stage...but that is a huge misconception among Slinkys like yourself....It is Genetics....SALLY! Something you were born without......! Now...go eat your wheaties and practice your dance moves....then go up to Rod and ask him if this si a good song to dance too......

gotta love jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave. digga just had to add the fact that you covered up calling baby girl by coming back w/ a hot dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

too fucking funny..........................

digga still loves ya jerry and you are still my agent, SAY IT WITH ME JERRRY, "DON LOVES BROWN HUSKY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by njstacked2

[....You know...I would ride up to Kays Bakery and pound Glazed Donuts...and then stop by Lennys Pizza for a few slices to wash the glazed down with.....

I DID THAT 15 MINUTES AGO......

Dave why would you show up at Surf Club around 6pm....when everyone is off the beach?

I ALWAYS GET TO SURF @ 6pm......

dammit......

Originally posted by vip-tech

Originally posted by njstacked2

[....You know...I would ride up to Kays Bakery and pound Glazed Donuts...and then stop by Lennys Pizza for a few slices to wash the glazed down with.....

I DID THAT 15 MINUTES AGO......

Dave why would you show up at Surf Club around 6pm....when everyone is off the beach?

I ALWAYS GET TO SURF @ 6pm......

dammit......

Vip...I used to go on Marathons when I had my Bike...I dated this Sicilian Girl..."Lucy"...In the 5th grade...I was semi skinny then....well her dad owned the OVEN PIZZA in Lavallette...he still does....I spent a year there eating pizza everyday...I was gaining weight by the day! Lucky for her all the weight went to her chest...for me...well...it went to my waist...hahaha...my Pop Warner Coach looked at me the next summer and was like WTF happpened to this kid....God Damn Lucy!

Rod...dig up one of them classic shots of Dave smoking a cig....hahahaha...What a hammer...

"Hey guys...the line for the bathroom was long as hell...I also stopped and got a hotdog"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Sure Dave...lets see the Cell phone......Oh how cute!

DAVE TALKING TO HIS GIRL "Damn girl...you know it's true...I love you"........

Dave how many hooded sweatshirts are you bringing to South Beach....Rod told me you are wearing a wetsuit at the pool party....hahahahaha! HAMMER!