Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Micro & Dave Ralph... who's in??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dj paul... you're wrong.. there's some fashion show there tonight and that is from 10-12 on the main floor.. micro is the first dj but he doesn't come on til 12 then hopefulyl he goes til 3 but who knows.. i just called avalon so this should be official..

hey glowgirl if some drunk kid comes up to you incoherently mumbling something about a messageboard it will probably be me..

Originally posted by oldtimer

dj paul... you're wrong.. there's some fashion show there tonight and that is from 10-12 on the main floor.. micro is the first dj but he doesn't come on til 12 then hopefulyl he goes til 3 but who knows.. i just called avalon so this should be official..

hey glowgirl if some drunk kid comes up to you incoherently mumbling something about a messageboard it will probably be me..

they told me that :confused:

if that is true, Iam in!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by Roxxia

DJPaul.

WTF???

You're not going??

and Micro from 10-1...:confused:

I won't get there till atleast 1....

Very strange!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

well oltimer say that there is a fashion show from 10 to 12. so I guess Micro will be on after that..:blank:

:laugh: :laugh: hey dont worry...Ill prob. be as drunk as you... :laugh:

and by the way....YOUR PLASTIKMAN Signature is GREAT!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :D:D:D

the number is 1-212-807-7780 incase anyone else wants to call in and ask.. i called they said 12 dj paul called they said ten so im guessing the third person to call will get one of those two, thus, ultimately leading us to the answer as to when micro spins...

im wearing a white buttown down shirt with jeans and a kangol hat if they let me in with it... if anyone wants to say hi go for it i have yet to meet any cp people

probably catching the 9:30 ferry and pregaming for a bit somewhere around avalon... anyone have any suggestions?? we're looking for cheap drinks

the number is 1-212-807-7780 incase anyone else wants to call in and ask.. i called they said 12 dj paul called they said ten so im guessing the third person to call will get one of those two, thus, ultimately leading us to the answer as to when micro spins...

im wearing a white buttown down shirt with jeans and a kangol hat if they let me in with it... if anyone wants to say hi go for it i have yet to meet any cp people

probably catching the 9:30 ferry and pregaming for a bit somewhere around avalon... anyone have any suggestions?? we're looking for cheap drinks

Hey...too pooped from a long week to go out tonight... But anyway, there's a great bar on 8th Ave on the same cross street where Avalon is!! I got these killer shooters and drinks there for $5 each!! enjoy :)

Originally posted by karisma

So how was Micro? :confused:

I couldn't make it into the city last night, so you guys gotta let me know how it was...

Iwas there about 1 or so.. place was groovin...

chicks in the hip hop room were havin some fun on the poles...

some serious grindin goin on in there last night...

made me wish I was a bigger fan of crowded rooms and hip hop...

:)

went lookin for glo and the dirtbike racin team.. where the hell were you????

I looked around and around... couldn't find ya girl... :(

Originally posted by joevibe

Iwas there about 1 or so.. place was groovin...

chicks in the hip hop room were havin some fun on the poles...

some serious grindin goin on in there last night...

made me wish I was a bigger fan of crowded rooms and hip hop...

:)

went lookin for glo and the dirtbike racin team.. where the hell were you????

I looked around and around... couldn't find ya girl... :(

I was on the main floor in front of the stage to right...

and then we sat down behind the DJ booth for a while...I was looking for you as well....but no luck :( I DID get to meet majinu(sp?) .....totally COOL guy!!!!! Nice meeting ya!

All in all, I had fun...the music I think couldve been better...but oh well, I still danced my ass off :)

HAHHAHAHA...yeah there was some SERIOUS GRINDING on THE MAIN FLOOR!!! Like ORGY GRINDS of like 5 or more people!!! :laugh: How could you do the bump & grind to Dave Ralph and Micro anyway???? :tongue:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I DID get to meet majinu(sp?) .....totally COOL guy!!!!! Nice meeting ya!

close enough....sorry our meeting was so brief...my friends were in the fashion show. when i saw you i was about to leave.

it was nice meeting you and i'm sure we will bump into each other again....:D

Originally posted by majinbuu

close enough....sorry our meeting was so brief...my friends were in the fashion show. when i saw you i was about to leave.

it was nice meeting you and i'm sure we will bump into each other again....:D

it was great meeting you as well :)

and yes, im sure we'll see each other again :)

Originally posted by karisma

So how was Micro? :confused:

I couldn't make it into the city last night, so you guys gotta let me know how it was...

it was a good night.. i forget what time micro went on but i think he was playing straight up until i left at 4.. he dropped joshua ryan "pistolwhip" one of my favorite tracks and some other joshua ryan track and also "as the rush comes".. that's all i can remember really.. it was nice to see people that actually knew how to dance.. that's always a plus.. hey glowgrl i said hi last night but i dunno if you remember.. anyways the night was perfect until i got on the train to the ferry and somehow woke up in the bronx... at 244th st.. the last fucking stop!! that was a fucking trip right there.. i left the club at 4:10 didn't get home til 8:15 bleh!!

anyways the night was perfect until i got on the train to the ferry and somehow woke up in queens... that was a fucking trip right there.. i left the club at 4:10 didn't get home til 8:15 bleh!!

oh no!!!!

thats the worst.....

but it wasn't me soooo....

:laugh:

actually it was the bronx not queens.. you'll have to excuse me i just woke up.. but yeah... im an idiot regardless

as least you can laugh about it...

some kid on the path back to jersey was out like a light.. dude probably made 4 round trips back and forth.. hah.

was droolin and shit.....

I wanted to poke him or squeeze is nose.

Originally posted by joevibe

as least you can laugh about it...

some kid on the path back to jersey was out like a light.. dude probably made 4 round trips back and forth.. hah.

was droolin and shit.....

I wanted to poke him or squeeze is nose.

ha :laugh: that's some funny shit :laugh: :laugh:

there's more to my story.. i just made a new topic about it..