Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat Review CiRCA RYDELL DOLLS VOODOO DINER SIIICKKKKKKK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

I was going to pick them up in the sense that I was gonna drive them to CiRCA....Well Laurie it wasnt realkistic b/c she was too far...But Dani Lives only a few minutes down the rooad...Either way I still had a great time.

oooooooohhhhh.....:laugh: :laugh:

Cant blame me for reading it wrong...you are the pimp and all. :tongue:

I so wanted to come, but I didnt want to drive all the way down there. I had no clue what time you guys were getting there and what time you were staying til, thanks to anthony not calling me before he left like he was supposed to. I think Rydell tought him that....:tongue:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I must get a life...i read the entire thing!!!!:laugh:

Sounds like FUN Kosta.

Hahaha only you marco....although im suprised how many hits it had..I guess a lot of people were bored this weekend.

You have to join us one night....

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I must get a life...i read the entire thing!!!!:laugh:

Sounds like FUN Kosta.

Marco you are always invited - But it takes alot to hang with us. You must be willing to destroy private property and endure extreme embarassment

Originally posted by nootsy

Marco you are always invited - But it takes alot to hang with us. You must be willing to destroy private property and endure extreme embarassment

IM IN!!!

You guys call me and let me know. I dont know if i can hang with you guys!!!

Sounds like a VERY exciting evening.

Originally posted by latinaz

I waited for you but left at 1:00am.

I still had a great time with VOOODDOOODODODODDO

Before Nootsy, Kosta, Rydell, and guest trashed my lounge after hours we were playing TABOO...

16 people playing Taboo, 8 on each team and here was 1 question..

Someone read, " You do this to get something on a computer?"

and Zee yells out at the top of hjer lungs...

"GET A HOOKER"

Great answer Zee, no wonder why we were losing!

:D

I get in at 5am after driving a bunch of drunk people (hot chicks) home to Pequannick ( don't know how to spell it, and I think I seen cows on the way there)

I get to bed around 5:30 and my cell is ringing....

I look at the cell and it says KOSTA...

I say to myself, " There's a chance Nootsy and Kosta are in jail and they need me to bail them out"

I do not pick up the phone as I'm done in

(remember I'm like almost 50)

I Listen to the message at 11am Sunday and this is what I get from Kosta & Friends...

" DIRTY SANCHEZ, DIRTY SANCHEZ, FUCKING DIRTY SANCHEZ, RONNIE YOUR A DIRTY SANCHEZ,... thanks for everything"

As hung over as I was, I laughed my balls off

:laugh: :laugh:

This is why you have to read every post on CP, especially on shitty Mondays

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I get in at 5am after driving a bunch of drunk people (hot chicks) home to Pequannick ( don't know how to spell it, and I think I seen cows on the way there)

I say to myself, " There's a chance Nootsy and Kosta are in jail and they need me to bail them out"

I Listen to the message at 11am Sunday and this is what I get from Kosta & Friends...

" DIRTY SANCHEZ, DIRTY SANCHEZ, FUCKING DIRTY SANCHEZ, RONNIE YOUR A DIRTY SANCHEZ,... thanks for everything"

What if we were in Jail? Fucker at least we can scratch you off our emergency phone # list. Bastard:mad:

and Spencer crashed into my car - or was that Friday??:confused: what a mess

Originally posted by nootsy

What if we were in Jail? Fucker at least we can scratch you off our emergency phone # list. Bastard:mad:

I knew I was going to get an answer like that...

I was way to trashed to drive to a police station to bail you guys out if that was the case...

I Don't think I would have been able to tell the difference between a police officer and the cows I seen up on Rt 23.

I might have gave the desk officer your bail money and said, " MOOOOOOOO" and then try to tip him/her over

:fridge:

Nootsy,

you and Spence crashed into each other Friday night

idiots...

I seen George at Joeys last nite...

I called Kosta and put my cell up to the speaker as LITTLE C was DJin

:tongue:

That was you I keep playing my voicemail awesome song!!!!!!!!

I was in bed last night I had to rest up after this long weekend all that shoveling got me tired.....Ladies and Gentlemen the weekend begins tuesday this week be prepared!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Kosta,

I found that to be a good read, as well as creatively presented. And Yes, i did read the whole thing.

thanks,

Why Thank you very much.....There were certain parts that needed to be edited and omitted to protect the innocent or better yet guilty parties involved!!!!!!!!!!;)

The Best part of Friday Saturday and Sunday hangovers is looking through the outgoing call log saying hmmmm I wonder If I actually spoke to someone or left a message???

Originally posted by kostaP

The Best part of Friday Saturday and Sunday hangovers is looking through the outgoing call log saying hmmmm I wonder If I actually spoke to someone or left a message???

I would love to know what I said to Laurie??????

WOOOW..HOW DRUNK I HAD TO BE TO GO TO DEEP AFTER 2 AM ON SAT.

OF COURSE KOSTA AND NOOTSY WERE SCARED OF THE CITY AS USUAL.(WELL NOOTSY IS) BUT ANYWAY, IT WAS A SIIICCKKK SATURDAY NIGHT. PICTURES WILL BE UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.AND THEY WILL BE UNCENSORED.

:D

KOSTA IS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID NOOTSY WENT CRAZY WHEN HE GAVE A SLICE AWAY TO A GIRL. I WILL PROVE THIS WITH A PICTURE OF NOOTSY WRESTLING THE GIRL ON THE FLOOR, TRYING TO TAKE THE SLICE AWAY FROM HER.:laugh:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

KOSTA IS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID NOOTSY WENT CRAZY WHEN HE GAVE A SLICE AWAY TO A GIRL. I WILL PROVE THIS WITH A PICTURE OF NOOTSY WRESTLING THE GIRL ON THE FLOOR, TRYING TO TAKE THE SLICE AWAY FROM HER.:laugh:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA