Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New Sundays At Sleep

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere444

wont work,. Bad idea. Nice try with the joeys ripp off but for that area it wont carry ... Have fun waisting your loot.

im just a bartender, just posting this so i could make some loot, why dont you think it will work, 3am closing. theres no where else in this area with something going on, on sundays.

don't waste your money on this tiny overpriced "club." it seems like every other month this building is something new (restaurant, bar, club, etc.) with a new owner. most recently it was an indian restaurant that decided to have a "latin night" to make more money. before that it was a club called detours that nobody went to either. people in woodbridge don't even want to go to SLEEP. if you live far do not be fooled and do not travel to SLEEP to waste your money on this glorified bar that is bound to go out of business like all the ones before it .

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

call me if your going to come, ill pm you #, should be all bartenders, salon people, dancers, we need a sunday night around here, lets do this shit. . .

Nice.

You know i cant stand the club.

But i will go to support the industry and Carl:D

Hit me back on the PM.

Originally posted by solushus

don't waste your money on this tiny overpriced "club." it seems like every other month this building is something new (restaurant, bar, club, etc.) with a new owner. most recently it was an indian restaurant that decided to have a "latin night" to make more money. before that it was a club called detours that nobody went to either. people in woodbridge don't even want to go to SLEEP. if you live far do not be fooled and do not travel to SLEEP to waste your money on this glorified bar that is bound to go out of business like all the ones before it .

over priced, lol, how is it over priced, i serve the drinks, the prices are like anywhere else, cheaper then some places. maybe your jsut a cheap ass. lol. just kidding, everyone is entitled to there opnion..

Originally posted by solushus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH....NEWBIES.....SO FULL OF VIGOR & ANGER....

AND ON THERE FIRST POST ALREADY!!!

FIRST OF ALL, FORGET ABOUT WHAT IS WAS CALLED IN THE PAST.

AND TINY??? DEKO HAS A LEGAL HOLD OF AROUND 550.

JOEY'S IN CLIFTON 650,

WE ARE 950.....LEGALLY! AND WE CLOSE @ 3am

ALSO THE OWNERS HAVE CLUBS ALL OVER THE CONTRY-

POLYESTERS / CULTURE CLUB....ECT...SO I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THE'RE DOING.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLACE THEN DON'T GO.

BEING YOUR FIRST POST WAS SO HATEFUL, IT WAS AS EQUALLY

TRANSPARENT. NICE TRY THOUGH.

AND FOR THE RECORD, WE ARE GOING NOWHERE!!! SLEEPS POCKETS ARE DEEP AND WE WILL BE INTIMIDATED BY NO ONE

Originally posted by vip-tech

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH....NEWBIES.....SO FULL OF VIGOR & ANGER....

AND ON THERE FIRST POST ALREADY!!!

FIRST OF ALL, FORGET ABOUT WHAT IS WAS CALLED IN THE PAST.

AND TINY??? DEKO HAS A LEGAL HOLD OF AROUND 550.

JOEY'S IN CLIFTON 650,

WE ARE 950.....LEGALLY! AND WE CLOSE @ 3am

ALSO THE OWNERS HAVE CLUBS ALL OVER THE CONTRY-

POLYESTERS / CULTURE CLUB....ECT...SO I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THE'RE DOING.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLACE THEN DON'T GO.

BEING YOUR FIRST POST WAS SO HATEFUL, IT WAS AS EQUALLY

TRANSPARENT. NICE TRY THOUGH.

say it like it is. word, lol

AND FOR THE RECORD, WE ARE GOING NOWHERE!!! SLEEPS POCKETS ARE DEEP AND WE WILL BE INTIMIDATED BY NO ONE