Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Moderators......Boo for You

WTF. Why do you move excitement for the day to the drama board??? Leave the Dondizel and Roddigga posts up. What is the big deal. they are big boys they can handle it.....How long before yo umoce this post.

Mysti and Bri I'm friends with both of you but come on now....we're all friends for the most part whats a little harmless playing around here.....

Originally posted by kostaP

WTF. Why do you move excitement for the day to the drama board??? Leave the Dondizel and Roddigga posts up. What is the big deal. they are big boys they can handle it.....How long before yo umoce this post.

Mysti and Bri I'm friends with both of you but come on now....we're all friends for the most part whats a little harmless playing around here.....

Moderation is a serious job

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I didnt move it.

If not you then Mysti.....

BOTTOM LINE

I HOPE THEY PAY YOU GUYS GET GOOD MONEY TO RUIN PEOPLES FUN.

YOU KNOW WHEN SOME ONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME I DONT SEE YOU GUYS MOVE ANYTHING AND YOU DONT SEE ME BITCHING AND MOANING. YOU FUCKING TAKE IT. QUIT BEING SO OVERSENSITIVE YA BUNCH OF BABIES....YOU SAW ME LASH OUT AT DAVE LAST WEEK HE WAS A SPORT HE DIDNT BANN MY ACCOUNT. YOURE LUCKY I DONT LASH OUT AT YOU.

KOSTA P FOR JERSEY BOARD MODERATOR.

If not you then Mysti.....

BOTTOM LINE

I HOPE THEY PAY YOU GUYS GET GOOD MONEY TO RUIN PEOPLES FUN.

YOU KNOW WHEN SOME ONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME I DONT SEE YOU GUYS MOVE ANYTHING AND YOU DONT SEE ME BITCHING AND MOANING. YOU FUCKING TAKE IT. QUIT BEING SO OVERSENSITIVE YA BUNCH OF BABIES....YOU SAW ME LASH OUT AT DAVE LAST WEEK HE WAS A SPORT HE DIDNT BANN MY ACCOUNT. YOURE LUCKY I DONT LASH OUT AT YOU.

KOSTA P FOR JERSEY BOARD MODERATOR.

I VOTE KOSTA P. FOR MODERATOR!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think next time I see ya, I'm gonna have to moderate that ass!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

mmmmm promise....I'd love to moderate on your ass. Nothing Personal about the moderator thread we need a change for twenty oh four.

mmmmm promise....I'd love to moderate on your ass. Nothing Personal about the moderator thread we need a change for twenty oh four.

I ain't goin nowhere kid, I've only been a moderator for like 3 or 4 months :(

Brian on the other hand as been around much longer..........;) ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

I ain't goin nowhere kid, I've only been a moderator for like 3 or 4 months :(

Brian on the other hand as been around much longer..........;) ;)

OUT WITH BRIAN 1500 WE'LL KEEP YOU!!!!!!!!!

ME AND YOU MODERATING

IT'LL BE LIKE PROM KING AND QUEEN HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

(SOME GAY ASSHOLE INSERT KOSTA CAN BE THE QUEEN JOKE HERE)

SO ARE YOU GONNA BE MY NEW YEARS DATE??

OUT WITH BRIAN 1500 WE'LL KEEP YOU!!!!!!!!!

ME AND YOU MODERATING

IT'LL BE LIKE PROM KING AND QUEEN HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

(SOME GAY ASSHOLE INSERT KOSTA CAN BE THE QUEEN JOKE HERE)

SO ARE YOU GONNA BE MY NEW YEARS DATE??

Yeah fuck brian he reasponds to my i-ms with fucken jonny quest faces,.,. Im jsut not sure if a gay moderator is legal KP.. Dont worry though i support you even though your favorite hat is a fucken hairy ass

Originally posted by ceeotter

digga and dave for moderators:eek:

ROD IS TOO HARDCORE AND DAVE IS TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY...MAYBE THEY'D BALANCE OUT...NAH ROD WOULD KICK DAVE'S ASS UNTIL HE STARTED CRYING AND WOULD TAKE CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!

Kosta, they were moved because they are so fucking annoying. Maybe, it gives YOU excitement but, and I speak for myself here, those threads are extremely boring to read. Granted, that's not a valid case for moving them but, still....not funny at all.

Originally posted by calebb

Kosta, they were moved because they are so fucking annoying. Maybe, it gives YOU excitement but, and I speak for myself here, those threads are extremely boring to read. Granted, that's not a valid case for moving them but, still....not funny at all.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOU POSTS ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK...ID SAY MORE SO THAN MINE YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT.

I DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JONY QWEST OR MRSMILEYS POSTS MY PROBLEM WAS THAT THEY WOULD RIDE MY THREAD....WHY DONT YOU GROW A COCK BEND OVER AND GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.