Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

Good seeing y'all at glowgrlnyc's gig tonight

Originally posted by gmccookny

I really liked her stuff, despina. She's very talented, and has a nice soulful edge.

Great meeting eccentric, iamsamurai, misssquid, and of course glowy :)

I can't believe i took the free cd from anthony G :laugh:

Wurd, it was cool meeting you too man. Yah her sis was def tight.:laugh: anthony G, that cat with the guitar, err his thing was ok. Sucks I had my digi and we totally forgot to take a group photo, blah, next time fo sho.

I really liked her stuff, despina. She's very talented, and has a nice soulful edge.

Im sooo happy you came! I was surprised! but I spotted you the second you walked thru the door, and RAN over to you!!! hehehehe....

hahahhaa....Yo "ANTHONY G!!!" I got one of his CDs too so did MissSquid but she gave it away to one of our friends... :laugh:

It was GREAT NIGHT.....from beginning to end!

dgmodel I was looking all over for you....I thought this guy was you that was sitting @ the bar...but then I took a closer look and I was like "Nah...." I hope we get to meet someday :)

here's the thread with a review ;)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?postid=1900962#post1900962

:D:D:D it was great meeting you too!!!!! :D:D:D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im sooo happy you came! I was surprised! but I spotted you the second you walked thru the door, and RAN over to you!!! hehehehe....

hahahhaa....Yo "ANTHONY G!!!" I got one of his CDs too so did MissSquid but she gave it away to one of our friends... :laugh:

It was GREAT NIGHT.....from beginning to end!

dgmodel I was looking all over for you....I thought this guy was you that was sitting @ the bar...but then I took a closer look and I was like "Nah...." I hope we get to meet someday :)

here's the thread with a review ;)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?postid=1900962#post1900962

HEYYY.. hahahha i felt bad turning him down.. i mean Cmon... he was right in my face" would U like a cd?" of course i was going to say yes!!!!!!........................heheheh poor denise!

Originally posted by misssquid

HEYYY.. hahahha i felt bad turning him down.. i mean Cmon... he was right in my face" would U like a cd?" of course i was going to say yes!!!!!!........................heheheh poor denise!

oh come on now....you know you liked Anthony G.... hehehehe :tongue: