Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance anyone???

rs22b

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djpaul

NYC needs Trance party every fucking week! lets bring here Trance dj's from Europe like Armin van Buuren,Dj Tiesto,Johan Gielen,Blank&Jones,Cosmic Gate,Judge Jules,DuMonde,Rank1 etc.. :cool:

Tiesto

Johan Gielen

Blank & Jones

Cosmic Gate

Tomcraft

Edgar V

and maybe George Acosta....

ATB (used to be one of my favs, but his last album was kinda strange)...

...Anyway, that's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!

BTW, does ANYONE know who can mix similarly to Tomcraft's "Prozac"??? I still love that tune.

Originally posted by bbbooom

trance is niccce but NYC needs a radio station such as party 93.1 as in miami

I here ya on that one.

When i was down in the Keys and Miami a few weeks ago that was a good station to listen too. I also had XM while i was down there so i was listening to that most of the time.

Roxxia- as far as which night, Friday would be great. This way it will be a good start to the weekend and blow alot of steam off from the week.

Where is this goin to be???

keep us posted

Billy

Originally posted by bbbooom

trance is niccce but NYC needs a radio station such as party 93.1 as in miami

Luckily those of us not in Miami can tune in, either through their site (http://www.party931.com) or on Sundays (Global DJ Broadcast, Oakenfold, Acosta - 10 pm to 5 am!), through either http://www.trancesphere.com or http://www.tranceairwaves.com - you can find the link at http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com

I know GDJB is during sleeping hours for most, so if you're a geek like me, hook up your computer so you can record it :D

Originally posted by rs22b

I here ya on that one.

When i was down in the Keys and Miami a few weeks ago that was a good station to listen too. I also had XM while i was down there so i was listening to that most of the time.

Roxxia- as far as which night, Friday would be great. This way it will be a good start to the weekend and blow alot of steam off from the week.

Where is this goin to be???

keep us posted

Billy

Thanks for the input,I really appreciate that...

Friday is what will be worked on...

I am working out details and will keep everyone posted..

Now...as far as the radio station is concerned,that was something that was brought to my attention as well.

I definately agree about that..we need a station like 93.1..I mean..I know there is a market for it.

This city needs alot of things..but, first things first..we need more TRANCE period!!!

No damn trance in the capital of the world!!

WTF?

So...thanks for all the words, and I'll keep touching base with ya'll.

:tongue:

Most of these Trance stations you do need a cable, DSL or T1 to hear it. If your using a modem, it will buffer like crazy.

By the way, whats everyone's favorite trance song?

Mine hands down, Marc Aurel, The Sun, Dumonde Mix.

Roxxia did you hear Micro and Dave Ralph? Dave Ralph is ok to me. He plays alot of progressive trance. I heard him last year.

Originally posted by rs22b

where is this going to be that you are working on?OR is it at any club you can get?

i am still thinking about goin to ARC tonight. Anyother place that'll be good tonight?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Billy

Billy,

That is top secret info..LOL

I am working out the details...

I am not going anywhere...I'm here and always with you guys...and always keeping everyone informed...

:tongue:

Originally posted by danwilson

Roxxia is also one heck of a trance DJ.

Thanks alot Dan...

I appreciate that comment very much...

and thank you for the info as well....

This is something that needs to be looked into very soon...

This is just a matter of convincing the "right" person...

That's all..

The people and the listeners are out there..

I know that..we all know that...

I am talking about the radio station...

93.1 does their Global DJ Broadcast every Sunday night from 10-5

opeining with Oakenfold..and then Acosta..and then they have Marcus Schultz...and then they have locals or other names coming in...

What's cool is they have a live chat room going at the same time..

I don't want to be in a Miami chat..I want to be in a NY chat!!

What's wrong with this picture?

Forget about Miami and everyone else...

We need to start focusing on NYC!!!

Trance and underground in the capital of the world!!!

all in due time with a little bit of patience and organization...

;)

Originally posted by Roxxia

Yes...

I missed you..I was looking for your hat!!

HAHA

Want to see some of your dance moves everybody keeps talking about...

I was on the main floor most of the night..

:confused:

i said kangol :hat: but i meant my kangol beenie:hat: but i meant a kangol beenie.. my bad.. anywho i was the one wearing the beenie.. i guess there's always next time.. im sure you're going to marco v/rank 1

Originally posted by oldtimer

i said kangol :hat: but i meant my kangol beenie:hat: but i meant a kangol beenie.. my bad.. anywho i was the one wearing the beenie.. i guess there's always next time.. im sure you're going to marco v/rank 1

Rank 1 not coming this time

HEY, I FEEL A LOT OF LUV IN THIS BOARD.............NICE TO SEE TRANCE HEADZ IN NEW YORK.......WHAT I FIND FUNNY....SO MANY PEOPLE BAD MOUTH TRANCE....HOUSE THIS AND HOUSE THAT.....BUT TRANCE IS GETTIN A LITTLE MORE AIRTIME THO, ALBEIT COMMERCIAL......LAUGH AS YOU MAY, BUT IVE BEEN HEARING A LOT OF SHIT ON KTU AROUND 9 OR ON THE WEEKENDS THAT ARE SPUN OR REMIXED BY TIESTO, VAN DYK...ETC......"AS THE RUSH COMES" FOR EXAMPLE.....SHIT, HEARD THAT TRACK LAST YEAR IN FLORIDA ROUND THE TIME OF ULTRAFEST....NYANA CD2....NOW VIC LATINO? TOO MANY PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT TRANCE BUT PEOPLE DONT REALIZE THAT THEY HEAR MORE TRANCE STARTING TO SHOW UP ON THE RADIO THAN THEY THINK.....BUT NOOOOO........IT CANT BE TRANCE, IT HAS TO BE HOUSE........

ROXXIA, IF YOUR A DJ, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SPIN, YOU TOO DJPAUL...........TRANCE IN NEW YORK SERIOUSLY NEEDS SOME PEOPLE TO FKN PAVE THE WAY AGAIN.....I MISS TRANZWORLD FRIDAYS AT WEBSTER? REMEMBER WHEN TIESTO USED TO SPIN HERE LIKE ONCE A MONTH BACK IN THE DAY?

OFFICIALY HAVE TO SAY TRANCE IS THE SHIT!