Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dekoooooo 12/13...

After being stuck in the house last weekend I know many of you are ready to return to Deko this week. This Saturday 12/13 is Deko's newest theme idea the NY Post Page 6 Party! Most of you know this is a famous column in the New York Post, another great oppurtunity for Deko. Music as always provided by DJ Richie Santana on the main floor and DJ Klutch downstairs. Last but not least a Special Birthday Celebration for a great friend and Clubplanet's own AG55!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist. Guys remember if you are 21 or 22 you will be admitted if you are on a Guestlist. See you all there!!!

PS- Hey Rod are you coming? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

After being stuck in the house last weekend I know many of you are ready to return to Deko this week. This Saturday 12/13 is Deko's newest theme idea the NY Post Page 6 Party! Most of you know this is a famous column in the New York Post, another great oppurtunity for Deko. Music as always provided by DJ Richie Santana on the main floor and DJ Klutch downstairs. Last but not least a Special Birthday Celebration for a great friend and Clubplanet's own AG55!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist. Guys remember if you are 21 or 22 you will be admitted if you are on a Guestlist. See you all there!!!

PS- Hey Rod are you coming? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Make that HOT and HOTERERER for Saturday night please :D !!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

Only because I know you have missed me soooo much! :laugh:

I still gotta talk to Buddha....But where else is as good as Deko on a sat??? NOWHERE.....

Wanna go to the city after?

Buddha is going to Taste for his friends birthday.