Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xmas in Clubland 6 coming to DEKO on 12/20

Thats right its that time of the year when I bring together all my friends for my yearly Xmas party. Christmas in Clubland VI finally comes back to Sayreville on December 20th at DEKO. The pre-party will be from 9 - 11 downstairs with 1/2 price drinks. The party will be invitation only. Contact binoy or joe armenio for their guestlist for the affair. The only difference to this years party is that I WILL BE BARTENDING the party downstairs. For those that have known me for a long time know at one time I was the champagne king at Club Abyss behind the bar. For this night only I will go back behind the bar for 2 hours to show those people that didnt know me back then what kind of bartender I am. George and ceeotter better watch out Serg is back in town. George and I actually were partners at one time at the Abyss. This party is usually one of the best parties of the holiday. Also, there will be a special guest DJ downstairs that night for my party, a good friend of mine back from the Abyss days and CPmember Joe Giorgio.

Other Important Dates:

12/19 at Joeys - Joeys IN Friday Xmas Party - The Tri-state areas longest running Friday night welcomes everyone to its XMAS Party. Music by NJ's favorite - DENNY TSETTOS

Tuesday, 12/23 @ the SOUND GARDEN

Twas the Night Before Xmas Eve - everyones off XMAS EVE so its time for a party. I am doing this party for the people to come have a drink with their favorite industry people for the Holidays. Music by Denny Tsettos and friends.

Originally posted by binoys

Also On the Main Floor

Opening DJ SpeshlJ

And Then Resident DJ Richie Santana Takes over.

For those that have not heard SpeshlJ Play, come and check him out, hes been in this game for a while. Very Good DJ. Def worth hearing.

I have heard SpecialJ a bunch of times...... hes good, about time someone in new jersey booked him.....

Originally posted by binoys

Def has skills..Does this mean youll be at Deko for this night?

Ill def. try to make it. I heard SpecialJ at Nativa and a few other places over the last 5 years. Hes a good dude too. Keep bringing in some NY Guys and all the SI people will keep crossing the bridge for your partys.....:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Ill def. try to make it. I heard SpecialJ at Nativa and a few other places over the last 5 years. Hes a good dude too. Keep bringing in some NY Guys and all the SI people will keep crossing the bridge for your partys.....:D

the sandmans presence has been requested

mutherfocker.....i got to go out for my bro's bday till 12....but i am gonna do my best to show up for the last 2 hours.........that means i expect 485984 shots lined up miss.otter....cause i am going nowhere near sergio's bar......god knows what the fawk he will put into a shot!!!!