Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JonyQuest pic unmasked in the miami board here the link

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by voodoolounge

Hey Dibs,

post Mr Quest's picture so I cam make funny pics of him and Kosta

Tee hee. You've got third grade photophop skills and you are truly a fag... along with your boy bangin girlfriend, Kosta.

How do you both find the time to post on the board when all you guys do is suck each others dicks all day?

Happy Holidays, you fuckin fruits.

Originally posted by djqwest

Tee hee. You've got third grade photophop skills and you are truly a fag... along with your boy bangin girlfriend, Kosta.

How do you both find the time to post on the board when all you guys do is suck each others dicks all day?

Happy Holidays, you fuckin fruits.

Youfucking faggot youre still here.

Shouldnt you be bending over at your gay babrbeque waiting to get rammed in the ass you fucking faggot.

You got part of your statement right the part that included kosta banging your girlfrind and that is exactly what I did.

Why dont you post that pic you fucking homo.

The one of you on all fours and your girlfriend shoving the corona bottle up her dirty fucking twat.

Originally posted by kostaP

Youfucking faggot youre still here.

Shouldnt you be bending over at your gay babrbeque waiting to get rammed in the ass you fucking faggot.

You got part of your statement right the part that included kosta banging your girlfrind and that is exactly what I did.

Why dont you post that pic you fucking homo.

The one of you on all fours and your girlfriend shoving the corona bottle up her dirty fucking twat.

naaa dude.