Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?? about KTU

Originally posted by joecrack13

tell them that theyre the worst "dance" music station i ever heard...they sound like Z-100 and promote more to that sewer of a state, New Jersey than they do to the capital of the world NYC where theyre based

Shows how much of an asshole you are...Theyre in Jersey City dickface.

And that sewer smell is from staten Island that blows down wind....speakin of blowin how is your mother doing...Bitch hasnt been around fat a hott minute. Dumb Slut. :blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

Shows how much of an asshole you are...Theyre in Jersey City dickface.

And that sewer smell is from staten Island that blows down wind....speakin of blowin how is your mother doing...Bitch hasnt been around fat a hott minute. Dumb Slut. :blown:

You're rediculous....

Yes z100 and KTU are both located in NJ, but both claim to be NY's best top 40 and "Dance". Since the use NY to promote themselves maybe they should promote NY.

Think before we speak.

i agree with what people r saying they dont care as long as they make money but on the flip side they really should play better dance music there are a lot of good house trax out there that should be played , there still playing this shitty 4 yrs ago style music that kills me.... they cant be anymore cornier. maybe if they played quality house music it would help the dance music scene out alittle bit , we all know it needs it bad. DONT FORGET THIS FRI NIGHT DEC 12 CHECK US OUT AT ROXY "MASI & MELLO":party: :party::bootysha: :bootysha:

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

You're rediculous....

Yes z100 and KTU are both located in NJ, but both claim to be NY's best top 40 and "Dance". Since the use NY to promote themselves maybe they should promote NY.

Think before we speak.

Thank u brotha...this asshole forgets that they r "the beat of new york"... and i did know that they were based there but what does that have to do with who theyre supposed to represent...its almost how the giants and jets play in jersey but r still new york.....the guys still using mother disses too like hes in 2nd grade...bro u can talk about my mom all day ya corny prick...and i know that theyre in it for the money...thats common sense....why else would a dance station be playing hiphop like hot 97 for....and the other point about jersey being a sewer is true no matter how ya slice it...i wasnt referring to that stank just the state in general...Staten Island is Jersey in my mind too