Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Wednesday....

Originally posted by xrapturex

My friend is unemployed, Im jealous. She goes shopping all day.....does what she wants...while her husband works. I dont see her running to get a job anytime soon...

Then its funny, We try to make plans together, and she is always "busy"...

How the hell could she be busy? She doesnt have anything to do, really.

Umm sorry to burst your bubble but she doesnt want to hang out with you....My friend on the other hand is just a pussy that cant hang.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Umm sorry to burst your bubble but she doesnt want to hang out with you....My friend on the other hand is just a pussy that cant hang.

Maybe she doesnt, thats fine...I knew you were going to say that anyhow...

She doesnt so it all the time, just sometimes...

Bottom line-I wouldnt mind being on unemployment.

well you aint exactly the tallest person around ;)

my office is 15' by 35' and then has another little section off to the right....Its huuuuuuuuugeeeee and get sooooo cold it takes tooo long to warm up.

Yeah I'm only 5'3"........but when everyone sees me out, I'm like 5'6" with my shoes on at least!!!!!!!!

I'm jealous, I want an office..........But oh well, once I start my own PR company in about 5-7 years, I'll make sure I have a nice, spacious office of my own :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah I'm only 5'3"........but when everyone sees me out, I'm like 5'6" with my shoes on at least!!!!!!!!

I'm jealous, I want an office..........But oh well, once I start my own PR company in about 5-7 years, I'll make sure I have a nice, spacious office of my own :D

You can come share mine :love:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Maybe she doesnt, thats fine...I knew you were going to say that anyhow...

She doesnt so it all the time, just sometimes...

Bottom line-I wouldnt mind being on unemployment.

Unemployment blows - sorry but I cant live on $475 a week, and no insurance.

Thurs Circa

Fri- Working @ Circa

Sat - Sun- gotta fit skiing somewhere in there, but Deko sounds great right now.

I got up at 8:08 and got to work at 9:08, talk about feeling like crap.

Everyone should try the Starbucks Xmas Blend, my entire opffice is running around like a bunch of crackheads

Originally posted by cynstam21

Thurs Circa

Fri- Working @ Circa

Sat - Sun- gotta fit skiing somewhere in there, but Deko sounds great right now.

Everyone should try the Starbucks Xmas Blend, my entire opffice is running around like a bunch of crackheads

Crackheads you say...mmmooohhhahahahahahahaaaa

I slipped some crystal meth in the xmas blend. It actually stands for "Crystal" Blend not christmas...Its ok though,.

Thurs Circa

Fri- Working @ Circa

I couldnt live on it either, but the concept is nice.

Any Starbucks makes me feel like a crack head.

Honestly though if my husband ever did make enough money and I didn't necessarily have to work, I think I'd still want to.......I can't see myself sitting around all day doing nothing....I want to be successful and build my own career!

But then again, once I have kids, I am NOT going to work, I refuse to send my kids to daycare.......!

Honestly though if my husband ever did make enough money and I didn't necessarily have to work, I think I'd still want to.......I can't see myself sitting around all day doing nothing....I want to be successful and build my own career!

But then again, once I have kids, I am NOT going to work, I refuse to send my kids to daycare.......!

Babe I dont want to send our kids to daycare either.

I hear ya...If I didnt work, my college education would be a big waste of time and money....I work too hard to do nothing after I got married...BUT, I would chose to do something i liked....I wouldnt necessarily do the corportate america thing.

I would want to work with Animal shelters to get abanded animals homes or something....something I would enjoy and something that would make me feel good....

Fixing someone's smacked up car isnt doing it for me right now....LOL..People yell too much.

I'ld stay home and bang the pool boy.

There is NO way I would put my kids in daycare, that place is germ city, ugh

I have to settle for Dunkin Donuts, I dont get paid enough for Starbux

Yeah the week is halfway over, finally :D ! The past couple days have been dragging on so badly........

So what is everyone's status for the rest of this week and this coming weekend?

Holla back :heart:

UGH this week is dragging!

Chica- Circa tomorrow night?? let me know

Saturday - DEBRA COX!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I used to be a pool boy:D

hence the word 'used to'

I def. think you should think about doing it again. My friend has his own pool cleaning business and he makes a killing only working during the summer months. Very lucrative , esp. in Bergen County. He's cute too so it helps. :D

hence the word 'used to'

I def. think you should think about doing it again. My friend has his own pool cleaning business and he makes a killing only working during the summer months. Very lucrative , esp. in Bergen County. He's cute too so it helps. :D

There's a lot of money in it I know.

I was even a CPO

Certified Pool Operator.:laugh: