Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vaughanz post should NOT have been moved

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by sobeton

Please reference Dave’s postNew Year's Eve in Miami .;)

NO offense to DaVe or the Mods, but I'm not going to waste my time looking through millions of promotions or whatever to find out whats going on in my backyard for NYE.

Its an event in South Florida, it should be in the Miami forum.

But I don't make the rules:eek:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

There are people on this board that don't venture out to the other boards on CP who might be interested in this party. I don't agree with this. Now any local party that is mentioned on this board for NYE gets moved to another board :no:

I also agree 100% with Lee.

Just out of curiousity, I clicked on DaVe's link and it takes you to some page with all the clubs/hotels listed that are throwing parties. So then you'd have to click on each individual link to see whats up.

I don't have time for that... I have meaningless posts to do here in the Miami forum.

I think moving the local parties is :ghey:

Originally posted by sobeton

while I would tend to agree with your opinions. unfortunately there is not much we can do about it. ;) we don't make the rules.:(

:rolleyes:

Whatever, your choosing to do this yourself. Don't hide behind dave. You could look the other way if you wanted to. It's not like your getting paid to do this, let dave move the posts himself.

Guest brwneydtrouble

What the fuck?? Like Lola said, im not going to sift through ALL the NYE parties all over the country to find our local parties on there....

I want to know whats going on HERE on our board, for parties HERE in our city. You can ":blah:" all you want, you know we are right. Thats just ridiculous. So what, when spacious posts about the NYE party at Space, is it gonna get moved too?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

What the fuck?? Like Lola said, im not going to sift through ALL the NYE parties all over the country to find our local parties on there....

I want to know whats going on HERE on our board, for parties HERE in our city. You can ":blah:" all you want, you know we are right. Thats just ridiculous. So what, when spacious posts about the NYE party at Space, is it gonna get moved too?

I think any post with the words NYE will be moved.

Company policy:eek:

Sorry guys.

I agree that it sucks, but bottom line is that CP costs money to run, and takes up a ton of time from Dave and others.

In order to continue to provide us with this comunity like he has, and trust me he isn't doing it for the money, he has to make some decisions that turn out to be the lesser of evils.

In this case it is to try and generate revenue to continue to support this site by getting money for some of the NYE parties. We will at least leave the redirect to the posts.

I know it sucks, but overall, it will allow us to continue to have this site to freely promote the other 364 days

:(

Holy Guacamole... I didn't even see this post... Thanks guys... I know Philippio might think I'm being biased, but quite a few local promoters are also a big part of this community as a whole and post about all the other ass-backwards stuff on here that consumes our lives and pays CP's bills... It's all about membership and keeping the people happy! I'd be MORE than happy to ALSO post in your NYE forum to help make the OFFICIAL CP NYE GUIDE look even more complete so your advertisers thing you guys at CP are the GROOVIEST!

Hey Nick... I'm coming to see ya, and I'm rallying the troops! Hehe! :laugh:

But seriously... thanks everyone for the support :bowdown: and TONY I love you either way.. just doing your job!

Originally posted by vaughanz

Holy Guacamole... I didn't even see this post... Thanks guys... I know Philippio might think I'm being biased, but quite a few local promoters are also a big part of this community as a whole and post about all the other ass-backwards stuff on here that consumes our lives and pays CP's bills... It's all about membership and keeping the people happy! I'd be MORE than happy to ALSO post in your NYE forum to help make the OFFICIAL CP NYE GUIDE look even more complete so your advertisers thing you guys at CP are the GROOVIEST!

Hey Nick... I'm coming to see ya, and I'm rallying the troops! Hehe! :laugh:

But seriously... thanks everyone for the support :bowdown: and TONY I love you either way.. just doing your job!

sup V? :)