Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a crappy day!

I hate large puddles. There was one on the ramp exit I take....what a pain in the rear. All the traffic it caused...

Not to mention I have a hair appointment today, and its raining. By the time I walk outside I will look like a poodle.

Morning Alicia....I will call you later ;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

I hate large puddles. There was one on the ramp exit I take....what a pain in the rear. All the traffic it caused...

Not to mention I have a hair appointment today, and its raining. By the time I walk outside I will look like a poodle.

Morning Alicia....I will call you later ;)

Yessss large puddles on the parkway when they come unexpectedly are not good!

lol I forgot my umbrella and during the walk from my car to the building, I got soaked and my hair looks like crap now :(

What are you gettin done to your hair?

Stacked.....I don't think I'd wanna know! Um ps check your email at work!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yessss large puddles on the parkway when they come unexpectedly are not good!

lol I forgot my umbrella and during the walk from my car to the building, I got soaked and my hair looks like crap now :(

What are you gettin done to your hair?

Stacked.....I don't think I'd wanna know! Um ps check your email at work!

Just a cut and having him blow it straight for me. He always does a good job....

I dont know how Im cutting it, he usually does something a little different each time. We'll see....:D

Originally posted by cynstam21

My pants are soaking wet, yuck!! I had an umbrealla nd my raincoat, but it didnt help

And the worst part was my lunch bag got soaking wet and as soon as I got into the building it tore open and my lunch was all over the floor:(

:( Oh no! That sucks.........looks like you'll have to order in!

Originally posted by cynstam21

My pants are soaking wet, yuck!! I had an umbrealla nd my raincoat, but it didnt help

And the worst part was my lunch bag got soaking wet and as soon as I got into the building it tore open and my lunch was all over the floor:(

thats the worst!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yuck I hate driving to work in the rain, as soon as it starts raining everyone drives like an a**hole! wtf! Learn how to drive! :mad:

I hate the rain...my defrost never works right so my car is like one big foggy mess...and my hair, OH LORDY LORD, cant even go there!!:laugh: