Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanderbilt on Thanksgiving Eve?

power

I know this might be a little early but has anyone heard if Vanderbilt is going to have another Thanksgiving Eve lineup? They had Moby and Justin Time there last year. I know it's not headliners but it's something local. cwm32.gif

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

Guest chinagirl

i tried to go last year and they were rioting outside of the club. there must have been 1,000 people outside the club waiting to get in. The cops blocked off the street and were trying to control the crowd but it was impossible. I waiting for an hour and i even knew a couple of the bouncers and i could not get in. It was razor and guido that played last year, and maybe justin time, but i did not hear anything on moby. cwm28.gif

We went early and had a phat booth reserved upstairs closest to the stage. It was 18 and over for Moby and then they kicked all the kids out. It was 21 and over after that. I'm pretty sure that it was J.Time but I could be wrong. I was there in body...not mind.

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

Archived