Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAK DOWN @Club 7969 Wed., Jan. 7th

tylerprod

Hey Party Peeps! Here's something fresh for the 2004 scene...

BREAK DOWN @ CLUB 7969

Wed. Jan. 7th & every Wed. Thereafter.

Break Down is a 18+ Hip Hop/Top 40 Remix Club that hosts a weekly dance competition for the best choreographed dance performance.* The overall winner(s) of the final competition will walk with a grand prize of $500** cash!! The focus of Break Down is to expose up and coming dance artists to professional choreographers, talent agents, and other interested parties.

Think you have what it takes to walk with $500??

Book your group performance date now by emailing: tylerprod@mail.com, or by calling 213.248.1646.

*Groups of 2 or more encouraged for each performance in the competition.

**$500 is the total grand prize. Should a group of 2 or more win the final competition, the $500 would be divided amongst the group.

Jan. 7th - Exhibition of Talent

Jan. 14th - Competition Begins!

And of course, Tyler will tantilize all your senses with...

-DJ4PLAY LIVE in the MIX!

-Our everso Eclectic host - "RAJA" - is always gauranteed to add a little TWIST to the evening!

-Eye Candy Lasers points his beam in more directions than one!

-Hot, Hot, Hot Male and Female GoGo's!

-3 Full Bars

-Bomb Ass State of the Art Sound and Lighting!

-Exclusive Pool Room

-VIP ROOM - reservations available for large parties

-Valet Parking Available and Recommended ($5)

FREE w/flyer B4 11PM!

$5 cover

18+ to Play, 21+ to Partake

Doors @ 10PM

Competition @ Midnight

7969 Santa Monica Blvd.

1 block west of Fairfax

West Hollywood, CA.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'd want to see what sort of talent is out there first so then I can prepare something to blow people away.. you know..?

I wouldn't want to go up there and do candy raver dancing :) and then everyone else is doing bootie shaking.. i gotta see what's out there...

so next time :) possibley.. :) and ditto on meeting!

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

I think I'd want to see what sort of talent is out there first so then I can prepare something to blow people away.. you know..?

I wouldn't want to go up there and do candy raver dancing :) and then everyone else is doing bootie shaking.. i gotta see what's out there...

so next time :) possibley.. :) and ditto on meeting!

Please girl, you know you'll win:D Your the best:eek: :eek:;)

If you FEEL you have it...I would love to have you! :) This is all about fun, and if you can have fun, and make $500...and YOU'RE Good...come on and do this. :)

Candy Ravin'

Hip Hopin'

Ass Shakin'

Whatever...Just DANCE!

Doin'what one loves....that is FUN!

Ty~

Ha.. Ty.. you crack me up.. i would love to do it but first i want to see the compeition.. I haven't danced in front of people for months.. i'll be bashful.. unless you get me drunk now that's a different story :D

But I'll definately be there to check it out! I guess the thing is i'd have to round up some girls/boys to do my choreography for me and then I'd be the back up dancer :) nah.. i would love to perform.. but I don't need to win... I dance for my sanity... and for my heart... money isn't necessary.. (but it is nice) :D

See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

I rather you buy me a drink, Blue. A couple drinks will take me further into the night than a tank of Unleaded Plus :D

I'd love to come out and watch you do your thang tonight...but I do have a prior engagement :( But you get out there and shake it and I'll catch you next time ;)

Ty~ what a night! completely different than what I expected but after spending about $40.00 on booze i had a blast! Finally great to meet you and we'll talk about dancing next week!

Alex!! Woot woot... awesome meeting you too! Sorry if I talked your ear off because I was sitting all by myself for a few hours and ya can't box this lil gal up otherwise she'll go crazy!

The Host rocked.. she was beautiful and she danced to kylie!

Thanks for everything! time to get ready for next week!

OMG! Last night was a blast! I appologize about you having such a difficult time hunting me down Blue. I'm always on the GO because I want to make the experience a positive one for all the guests. THANK YOU for checking us out last night, and I hope to see you again soon. Let's chat about the dancing. ;)

Oh, you missed Zstar. She was out and about showin' support, yet had to leave early. Thanks for making the trip from LB Z!~

Ty~