Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so pissed the Yanks let Pettite go!

Originally posted by njdionysus

George you fucked up royally this time. Andy was a fan favorite and a big game pitcher you asshole. You even let the Red Sox offer a 4 year deal, but luckily Andy is considerate (and smart) enough not to put on that uniform, ever!

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

I'VE BEEN A HOUSTON FAN FOR 10yrs

THIS IS AWSOME

Originally posted by njdionysus

George you fucked up royally this time. Andy was a fan favorite and a big game pitcher you asshole. You even let the Red Sox offer a 4 year deal, but luckily Andy is considerate (and smart) enough not to put on that uniform, ever!

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

he wanted to leave and he's from texas

Every Yankee fan knows this was a huge mistake.

For some reason George never liked Andy.

Now the question is...

Will Andy be as good as he was with the Yankees? Every player that has left the Yanks, has never done as good as they did with them.

and..

Will Andy come back to beat the Yankees?

I think Andy is so good, that after 3 years in Houston, he will resign with NY. He is young

Originally posted by eddie3

he wanted to leave and he's from texas

Bullshit, All he wanted was the extra (4th year) for 13 million. Steinbrenner,through Brian Cashman, DIDNT EVEN OFFER THE 4TH year!! A 31 year old lefty in his prime and you dont offer him a forth year??? What the fuck is that???? The Yankees final offer to him was 3 years-39 million.Now we are going to have to pay Kevin Brown more money then we would have paid Pettite AND HE IS 39!!!! This a sad day in Yankee land.