Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fucking cant stand

kaydup

I fuckin cant take it anymore!

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WORK IN PLACES THAT NEED TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, BUT HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO SPEAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean what the fuck, if I moved to Spain or somewhere to work, I would FUCKING make sure I spoke fucking Spanish WTF

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

.. and just b/c you leave your poor under-developed country, showers are still a daily occurence. You need to bring your own microwave b/c your smelly ass vietnamse food is fucking up everyone elses lunch. Oh and when you and Dim-so are squatting under the trees @ lunch, please pick up your plastic containers and just throw them in your toyota that you and 17 other temp slanty eye'd, fast talking, buddha worshiping bomb dodging charlies showed up in...

FOR REAL THE MUTHA-FUCKER THAT RUNS THE 7-11 UP THE STREET FROM MY OFFICE IS ONE SMELLY ASS MUTHA FUCKER, I MEAN CANT YOU SMELL THAT BUDDY? I SURE CAN AND IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK

AND DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE WILL BUY THOSE LITTLE THINGS YOU CALL "TACOS"??

Originally posted by kaydup

I fuckin cant take it anymore!

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WORK IN PLACES THAT NEED TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, BUT HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO SPEAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean what the fuck, if I moved to Spain or somewhere to work, I would FUCKING make sure I spoke fucking Spanish WTF

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

you should move to Miami, you would love it down there.