Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circaaaaa Last Night

Originally posted by xrapturex

1. Circa was PACKED.

4. Music was on point.

Yes it was def. packed.......good crowd with a few random grandpas in suites!

Music was really good!

George thank you so much for everything! Me and Jess were LOVING those cosmos!!!

Jill the hair is hot! I like it!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Music was really good!

George thank you so much for everything! Me and Jess were LOVING those cosmos!!!

Thank you hun!!! :D

I told you those cosmo's are the BEST....

and dont pick on those old guys in the suits, Dibs was working that shit. She can expect her cell phone to ring sometime today. I cant even put LOL because Im serious. :tongue::laugh:

Uh oh! :laugh:

Only bad part of the night was when I was waslking w/Jess to her car, some truck came flying around a corner and seriously almost hit me. Jess pulled me out of the way and he barely even swerved, I don't even think the a**hole saw me!!!!!!!

:(

Alicia if I was there I would have bombed his car with rocks. Asshole. Some people are just rejects, and they drive like them too....Im sorry that happened to you-you poor thing. :(

Thank you hun!!! :D

I told you those cosmo's are the BEST....

and dont pick on those old guys in the suits, Dibs was working that shit. She can expect her cell phone to ring sometime today. I cant even put LOL because Im serious. :tongue::laugh:

:laugh: I forgot to tell u I got a call last night no msg though.....

Alicia if I was there I would have bombed his car with rocks. Asshole. Some people are just rejects, and they drive like them too....Im sorry that happened to you-you poor thing. :(

We started screaming at him, but he drove away as fast as he came around that corner!

Originally posted by dibs

:laugh: I forgot to tell u I got a call last night no msg though.....

I swear to god, if my name and number gets out anywhere Im going to be pissed off. I dont know where the things went, that I wrote on. Now Im stressed.

What the hell did I listen to you for anyhow? :laugh:

I swear to god, if my name and number gets out anywhere Im going to be pissed off. I dont know where the things went, that I wrote on. Now Im stressed.

What the hell did I listen to you for anyhow? :laugh:

:laugh: damn wine......

Music was really good!

So I see Dee last night and say hi - then I turn to the girl next to her and say are you Mystify? She said no with a glaring look of hate - What the F?:mad: - Next time you have to find me and say hello - I am easy to spot:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nootsy

So I see Dee last night and say hi - then I turn to the girl next to her and say are you Mystify? She said no with a glaring look of hate - What the F?:mad: - Next time you have to find me and say hello - I am easy to spot:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

That was Adriana that Dee came with. But I was also there hanging out around Dee :(

You shoulda asked Kosta to introduce us damnit! :mad::tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

That was Adriana that Dee came with. But I was also there hanging out around Dee :(

You shoulda asked Kosta to introduce us damnit! :mad::tongue:

I got such a chilling response from the First misplaced hello that I decided not to risk another :tongue: