Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Review

Worst party i have ever seen in New York history you might as well pack ur shit up and go back to Miami. got there at 11 the piece of shit transvestite didn't let me in and turned away pretty much every person that was good-looking girls and guys. went back at 2am finaly got in. worst crowd i have ever seen in my life. what a bunch of retards i really dont understand what they are trying to do, you can compare the crowd to exit and avalon pretty much euro trash. never going back there again. if u are a trans, gay or a freak its a party for u if not don't bother going left after 30 minutes what a disapointment. :blown::peeright: crobar:peeleft: :puke:

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

Worst party i have ever seen in New York history you might as well pack ur shit up and go back to Miami. got there at 11 the piece of shit transvestite didn't let me in and turned away pretty much every person that was good-looking girls and guys. went back at 2am finaly got in. worst crowd i have ever seen in my life. what a bunch of retards i really dont understand what they are trying to do, you can compare the crowd to exit and avalon pretty much euro trash. never going back there again. if u are a trans, gay or a freak its a party for u if not don't bother going left after 30 minutes what a disapointment. :blown::peeright: crobar:peeleft: :puke:

lemme guess- your an SF head??

didnt see your profile there, LI SF, etc etc- I rest my case- lmfao- it was tooooo predictable

what else would u expect from a SF head...if it aint a NYC, B&T crowd with Jonathan Peters spinning they dont acknowledge it as a good party....forgive this individual folks...his name is SFspikes2envy...then hes got the italian flag in his avatar...first off if a SF head dont like it ill be the first one on line...guy probably went out with sunglasses and an armani shirt with windpants...second of all ur born here buddy...nuff of the guido ginney nonsense...ur american (i happen to be italian in my ancestry...100% matter of fact but ive never visited the country and its never done a thing for me)...ur relatives left italy cause it sucked and the country has done zero for u...this guy should have been on the MTV show with K-Smooth, that bogus DJ and that ugly crackwhore...but let me say in agreement with this dude that strict door policies will fuck up the NY clubbing scene...a club that size cannot have a terribly strict door policy...if u want a door policy let it stay with clubs like rehab and pangea since theyre smaller lounges...i just dont see that place being filled with that kinda policy...i could be wrong too

Originally posted by joecrack13

what else would u expect from a SF head...if it aint a NYC, B&T crowd with Jonathan Peters spinning they dont acknowledge it as a good party....forgive this individual folks...his name is SFspikes2envy...then hes got the italian flag in his avatar...first off if a SF head dont like it ill be the first one on line...guy probably went out with sunglasses and an armani shirt with windpants...second of all ur born here buddy...nuff of the guido ginney nonsense...ur american (i happen to be italian in my ancestry...100% matter of fact but ive never visited the country and its never done a thing for me)...ur relatives left italy cause it sucked and the country has done zero for u...this guy should have been on the MTV show with K-Smooth, that bogus DJ and that ugly crackwhore...but let me say in agreement with this dude that strict door policies will fuck up the NY clubbing scene...a club that size cannot have a terribly strict door policy...if u want a door policy let it stay with clubs like rehab and pangea since theyre smaller lounges...i just dont see that place being filled with that

I was born hear :laugh: Actually I was born in Italy. Testa di cazzo, sei proprio uno scemo, e non capishi una figa perche non stai zitto e fai i cazzi tuoi, brutto gay. Think before you talk Joecrack nice screen name i hope your moms proud, fool. and i beat my gear is worth more money than your house in Brooklyn or wherever you fucken live freak. and by the way. i posted this hear because i knew all the freak post hear. so it just bring me pleasure that all these freaks like you are getting mad to my post soo fuck you buddy im not gona fight with you on this pathetic board. this board should change its name to uglyplanet.com u fucken waste of space freaks. because il take all of you freaks 5 at a time, any fucken day just let me know, ohh and CrackFreakJoe why do u have a picture of space you probably have never been in there cause your ugly ass didn't get in. ohh actually if that's the one in Ibiza you probebly did cause they love freaks like you in Europe.

and guess what i called, and at the door they said scumfrog was in the main room tonight and when i got in around 2 your fellow freaks were yelling his name so i guess he was on.

Don't bother for me to respond to any more of your posts Freaks cause i use to post hear but this board is so shot and full of freaks that i haven't posted in 2 years. soo good-bye and be safe freaks

haha love it...yea i was at that space the last 2 summers by the way...go back to italy u "freak"... i understood ur italian for the most part...barely understood ur english though...one more thing before i go...my moms very proud of me and ive never done a drug in my life...its an old nickname my friends gave me even before the rapper fat joe called himself joecrack...im thinking now to change it to crackfreak...good idea

well, i'm not here to start an argument but i thought crobar was a pretty cool club.

my friend reserved me some comp invites from partricia field & venus (check out her cute site at: www.patriciafield.com). my friends and i passed the line and went through the red ropes, got our vip bracelets...and went into the club.

the long line-up of acts were great and the crowds seemed to be living it up. boy george was pretty cool on stage from the reaction that the people were giving on the floor. they had a pretty good light show that reflected off the walls where the acts were. just a small annoyance...the damn ventilation. no, it wasn't like the hot & humid that we experience at man clubs....it was actually chilly in there (esp. with those vents that released the foggy, cold air on the floor). in general though...great venue with room enough for everyone.

the crowd was pretty much...euro trash, club kids and trannies....but honestly, a little bit of everyone was there representing their style. the most important thing to mention though is that the crowds were really friendly (and sometimes, thats a hard atmosphere to find in a nyc club).

the reed room was nice & sleek .... sometimes confusing with the damn reeds, but nonetheless, it was nice & sleek. cute little stage and dj area.

the vip lounges upstairs were nice, esp. with the free drinks i got. a bit crowded, but hey...it was the 2nd night it was open. i headed downstairs and went to the other vip lounge and hung out at boy george's table. had a sweet hello from amanda lepore (she's a beauty!). met some extremely friendly people at the table and a sweet thanks to the hotties from miami & long island (rcs)!

so overall, i think you should check out the place. the atmosphere is trendy, but relaxed. the people are friendly. the music is good. and i forgot to mention...the bathrooms were clean (amen!) but sometimes hard to find (boo!). if you want to have a good time with some friends, head over to crobar, it has a promising future.

:whip: -- andy...a new believer who happens to be a cute asian tranny -- :whip:

what else would u expect from a SF head...if it aint a NYC, B&T crowd with Jonathan Peters spinning they dont acknowledge it as a good party....forgive this individual folks...his name is SFspikes2envy...then hes got the italian flag in his avatar...first off if a SF head dont like it ill be the first one on line...guy probably went out with sunglasses and an armani shirt with windpants...second of all ur born here buddy...nuff of the guido ginney nonsense...ur american (i happen to be italian in my ancestry...100% matter of fact but ive never visited the country and its never done a thing for me)...ur relatives left italy cause it sucked and the country has done zero for u...this guy should have been on the MTV show with K-Smooth, that bogus DJ and that ugly crackwhore...but let me say in agreement with this dude that strict door policies will fuck up the NY clubbing scene...a club that size cannot have a terribly strict door policy...if u want a door policy let it stay with clubs like rehab and pangea since theyre smaller lounges...i just dont see that place being filled with that kinda policy...i could be wrong too

Your an embarassement to the Italian race.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by blubberhead

ID BET THE HOUSE SFSPIKES IS A COLLEGE DROP OUT AND WORKS IN CONSTRUCTION OR IS A WAITER LOL

Well at least he knows how to use CAPLOCKS blubber dick

WAS IT REALLY THAT BAD....:confused:

cause im american u dick

Yea an american who abviously has Italian in their heritage. Let's see what you posted earlier.

(i happen to be italian in my ancestry...100% matter of fact but ive never visited the country and its never done a thing for me)

So if you wan't to piss on your own kind go right the fuck ahead. Your the "American" who looks like a schmuck!