Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F crobar

thebeats

Crobar: the place for ugly people

i dont know what they are trying to prove their..its weird. I dont think it will last long by turning away people that actualy know about music instead letting in men that know about womens clothing. Not a place for us.

Originally posted by nychunk

dont be mad cause u cant get in. Crobar is the craziest club to hit nyc in a long long time.. Absoutely everybody is raving about. And if i start seeing posts that "crobar sucks" all that means is u didnt get in. lol

nah man, it wasn't really that great last night. not a muscially driven party.

Originally posted by thebeats

Crobar: the place for ugly people

i dont know what they are trying to prove their..its weird. I dont think it will last long by turning away people that actualy know about music instead letting in men that know about womens clothing. Not a place for us. [/Qawwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwe-youre sensitive, and hurt lmao

i think that those people who are complaining about Crobar are just experiencing a sort of culture shock. this is what the scene in NYC used to be like, every weekend was like stepping into a fantasy. only recently has the NYC scene been dominated by a homogeneous cookie cutter B&T crowd. i personally haven't been to Crobar yet, but i think the variety that it's going to bring to the city is exactly the refresher we need, to bring nightlife back.