Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whoever was listening to ktu last night.....

Vic Latino is my new fav person. He was live on the air talking about the triple threat (lol) @ sleep. It was Moo, Realm & Riddler & the song drummer (my........wants to be a dj) was coming on & he said that was a perfect song for those 3.

I pissed my pants. It was the funniest & most honest thing I ever heard.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

Vic Latino is my new fav person. He was live on the air talking about the triple threat (lol) @ sleep. It was Moo, Realm & Riddler & the song drummer (my........wants to be a dj) was coming on & he said that was a perfect song for those 3.

I pissed my pants. It was the funniest & most honest thing I ever heard.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much longer until it sinks into your tic tac sized brain that about 94% could give a flying rat's ass about your opinion. This has gone on long enough. You are nothing more than a screen name so why waste time continually bashing these people when most of us read your posts and look at you as nothing more than a hater? If nobody knows who you are, how can ANY of us take your constant criticism of the same people seriously? Why waste your time at this point? Do you think when you post the insults and the jabs you are hurting these people? No! you are making yourself look like a TOTAL jealous jerkoff that apparantly has some deeeeeep hidden resentments that he doesn't know how to deal with.

Better yet, why don't you try this approach. Post things other than insults, or SICK, or Choopie I turn to you, and if you show some of us that you are capable of formulating sentences and keeping any of our interest for more than 3 seconds THEN we might give your opinions some thought. As of right now you have no identity other than a miserable hater that has nothing else to do with his time then try to brainwash people to think all of the people you constantly rip on suck.

I know this post is goin to fall on deaf ears but it's fuckin annoying already. Your posts are more irritating then Badass's signature and I didn't think that was at all possible.

Now go ahead, this is the part where you say Shutup bitch or something along the lines of that.

wait, lemme guess SICK

Originally posted by deeelite1

How much longer until it sinks into your tic tac sized brain that about 94% could give a flying rat's ass about your opinion. This has gone on long enough. You are nothing more than a screen name so why waste time continually bashing these people when most of us read your posts and look at you as nothing more than a hater? If nobody knows who you are, how can ANY of us take your constant criticism of the same people seriously? Why waste your time at this point? Do you think when you post the insults and the jabs you are hurting these people? No! you are making yourself look like a TOTAL jealous jerkoff that apparantly has some deeeeeep hidden resentments that he doesn't know how to deal with.

Better yet, why don't you try this approach. Post things other than insults, or SICK, or Choopie I turn to you, and if you show some of us that you are capable of formulating sentences and keeping any of our interest for more than 3 seconds THEN we might give your opinions some thought. As of right now you have no identity other than a miserable hater that has nothing else to do with his time then try to brainwash people to think all of the people you constantly rip on suck.

I know this post is goin to fall on deaf ears but it's fuckin annoying already. Your posts are more irritating then Badass's signature and I didn't think that was at all possible.

Now go ahead, this is the part where you say Shutup bitch or something along the lines of that.

wait, lemme guess SICK

WOW!! Now that was SICK!!! But I have one question who is this Choopie character that everybody keeps turning to.

From what I've heard here you are not a bitch but a wacky dirty chicken. Wazzzzzzuppp!

And who the hell is this godisadj kat?

Originally posted by vip-tech

HA HA HA

YOU ARE SUCH A JERK OFF GODISADJ

IM SORRY NOTHING I DO MEETS YOUR STANDARDS.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AGAIN???????

I'm only posting what i heard. Sorry that you hired Vic Latino & he 's putting down your party. Maybe you should look @ that & how many millon people are listening to ktu then the 20 that are reading my posts.

I didn't make it up. Smetime the truth hurts.

Vip you do throw a good party so be it but your dj stable is weak.

Vip you do throw a good party so be it but your dj stable is weak.

I CAN LIVE W/ THAT....

IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE "POLOTICS" THAT GOES W/ HIRING

THESE TOP DRAW DJ's.

AND JUST FOR ARGUEMENT SAKE, WHO SHOULD I HIRE

FOR LETS SAY SLEEP FRIDAYS OR JOEYS SUNDAYS.

AND WITH THESE DJ's, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK WOULD EACH ONE COST???

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

I CAN LIVE W/ THAT....

IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE "POLOTICS" THAT GOES W/ HIRING

THESE TOP DRAW DJ's.

AND JUST FOR ARGUEMENT SAKE, WHO SHOULD I HIRE

FOR LETS SAY SLEEP FRIDAYS OR JOEYS SUNDAYS.

AND WITH THESE DJ's, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK WOULD EACH ONE COST???

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

I honestly took time & thought about it. the only semi, big name dj that is a resident is santana. besides guest spots clubs really don't have the big names. lopez been around forever so i wont even throw him in any category.

so i hear what your saying, but really no dis-respect to moo but when parties are featuring his brother & him it makes me cringe.

realm can mix, don't get me wrong but he plays alot of jersey cheese.

i like joe g, great guy & he has come along way he just has to stay away plasmic honey j/k

i dont know the draw tooch & bugout have but maybe you can give them a try (u may of used them already). i know tooch throws down some sick stuff (might be hard for the ladies)

i guess theres not alot to choose from & i see your trying to find the right fit. this is only my opinion. i appreciate you asked it.

i never said anything bad about your promotions except about a playboy model. sorry

wish you the best!

Happy Holidays!

I honestly took time & thought about it. the only semi, big name dj that is a resident is santana. besides guest spots clubs really don't have the big names. lopez been around forever so i wont even throw him in any category.

so i hear what your saying, but really no dis-respect to moo but when parties are featuring his brother & him it makes me cringe.

i like joe g, great guy & he has come along way he just has to stay away plasmic honey j/k

i dont know the draw tooch & bugout have but maybe you can give them a try (u may of used them already). i know tooch throws down some sick stuff (might be hard for the ladies)

i guess theres not alot to choose from & i see your trying to find the right fit. this is only my opinion. i appreciate you asked it.

i never said anything bad about your promotions except about a playboy model. sorry

wish you the best!

Happy Holidays!

i do like riddler!

wish you the best!

Happy Holidays!

see....THAT'S what I'm talkin about.:clap2:

wish you the best!

Happy Holidays!

NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN OPINION TO BE STATED ABOUT ME COME INTO THE DJ BOOTH AND SHARE WITH ME CAUSE NOT FOR NOTHING YOUR OPINIONS ON NOT REALLY RESPECTED ON THIS BOARD AS SHOWN IN THE PAST ,,,SO I SPEAK FOR EVERY DJ ON THIS BOARD

I PLAY FOR THE CROWD THAT IS IN THE CLUB AND NOT FOR YOUR SILLY BI POLAR EARS...I KNOW DEEP IN MY HEART I PLAYED A GOOD SET LAST NIGHT WHICH YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE YOU PROBABLY WERE NOT EVEN THERE AND IF YOU WERE YOU DIDNT REALIZE WHEN I WAS ON.....LIKE I SAID YOUR OPINONS ARE GARBAGE AS SHOWN IN THE PAST BUT THEY DONT FAZE ME CAUSE EVERY DJ FROM JP, DENNY, TO TENEGLIA RECEIVE BAD CRITICISM ON THEIR OWN MESSAGE BOARDS AND YOU JUST HAVE TO IGNOR THE IGNORANCE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CONVEY........

I REALLY HOPE ONE DAY THAT THERE WILL BE A CURE FOR HERBS LIKE YOU BUT UNTIL THEN ENJOY CONSTANTLY MAKING A FOOLISH MONGOLOID OF YOURSELF......:screwy: :screwy:

ENJOY..............CARLOS REALM

Originally posted by benedictions

I SEE YOU NOW HAVE AN ALLY THAT YOU AGREE WITH IN HIS LAST REPLY,, THAT HAPPENS TO TRY TO DEGRADE ME...:aright:

:boohoo: BRABABABABABABAAAA WITH YOU..........

You really have to be kidding me?

Do I reallly have to explain this comment? I guess I do then.

OK....WHat I meant with 'THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT' wassssssss that godisadj actually came forward and posted a few paragraphs of something other than insults and jabs and instead spoke like a normal person which in turn will give him an identity other than some hater. Has nothin to do with allies, agreeing or degrading. Has nothing to do with my AGREEING with how he thinks YOU DJ.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding ANYONE has about my comments or posting etc. Then again, most people on here that know me know its not my style to post garbage like that.

Now I think I'll go back to posting pictures of stupid smileys, milkshakes, and rambling about my homosexual dogs rather than try to give opinions on issues.

:banghead:

Originally posted by benedictions

NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN OPINION TO BE STATED ABOUT ME COME INTO THE DJ BOOTH AND SHARE WITH ME CAUSE NOT FOR NOTHING YOUR OPINIONS ON NOT REALLY RESPECTED ON THIS BOARD AS SHOWN IN THE PAST ,,,SO I SPEAK FOR EVERY DJ ON THIS BOARD

I PLAY FOR THE CROWD THAT IS IN THE CLUB AND NOT FOR YOUR SILLY BI POLAR EARS...I KNOW DEEP IN MY HEART I PLAYED A GOOD SET LAST NIGHT WHICH YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE YOU PROBABLY WERE NOT EVEN THERE AND IF YOU WERE YOU DIDNT REALIZE WHEN I WAS ON.....LIKE I SAID YOUR OPINONS ARE GARBAGE AS SHOWN IN THE PAST BUT THEY DONT FAZE ME CAUSE EVERY DJ FROM JP, DENNY, TO TENEGLIA RECEIVE BAD CRITICISM ON THEIR OWN MESSAGE BOARDS AND YOU JUST HAVE TO IGNOR THE IGNORANCE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CONVEY........

I REALLY HOPE ONE DAY THAT THERE WILL BE A CURE FOR HERBS LIKE YOU BUT UNTIL THEN ENJOY CONSTANTLY MAKING A FOOLISH MONGOLOID OF YOURSELF......:screwy: :screwy:

ENJOY..............CARLOS REALM

i said you can mix, i just don't like your choice of music. i think kirk lopez is a phenominal mixer but sometimes his choice of music isn't my fav. its not a put down i just like a diif. style.

vip tech asked for a honest opinion & i tried to give one without being a prick.

its what i think, like i said its my opinion.

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

WOW!! Now that was SICK!!! But I have one question who is this Choopie character that everybody keeps turning to.

From what I've heard here you are not a bitch but a wacky dirty chicken. Wazzzzzzuppp!

And who the hell is this godisadj kat?

THAT WOULD BE ME .......... AND THEY "TURN TO ME" BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL JEALOUS.

I don't know i was tagged with the "i turn to you" title . but its getting pretty boring

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

THAT WOULD BE ME .......... AND THEY "TURN TO ME" BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL JEALOUS.

I don't know i was tagged with the "i turn to you" title . but its getting pretty boring

how quickly you forget?????

you said I Turn to You is a classic

Originally posted by deeelite1

You really have to be kidding me?

Do I reallly have to explain this comment? I guess I do then.

OK....WHat I meant with 'THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT' wassssssss that godisadj actually came forward and posted a few paragraphs of something other than insults and jabs and instead spoke like a normal person which in turn will give him an identity other than some hater. Has nothin to do with allies, agreeing or degrading. Has nothing to do with my AGREEING with how he thinks YOU DJ.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding ANYONE has about my comments or posting etc. Then again, most people on here that know me know its not my style to post garbage like that.

Now I think I'll go back to posting pictures of stupid smileys, milkshakes, and rambling about my homosexual dogs rather than try to give opinions on issues.

:banghead:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANT BY YOUR REPLY TO HIS POST

SARCASM DOES EXIST ON THIS BOARD RIGHT???????(JOKE)

THATS THE REASON MY BRABABABABABABA (NO EGGS IN INCLUDED) WAS FEATURED AT THE END OF MY REPLY TO JUE

JEEEEEEZ......:blown:

I honestly took time & thought about it. the only semi, big name dj that is a resident is santana.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR, ANY ONE WHO WORKS FOR ABYSS

OR DEKO IS FORBIDDEN TO WORK AT SLEEP.

WHICH ELIMINATES DENNY, MANNY, RITCHIE, JOE G, (which is bizzare cuz he's my franchise dj)

so its tough in this biz in "thier" town

I honestly took time & thought about it. the only semi, big name dj that is a resident is santana.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR, ANY ONE WHO WORKS FOR ABYSS

OR DEKO IS FORBIDDEN TO WORK AT SLEEP.

WHICH ELIMINATES DENNY, MANNY, RITCHIE, JOE G, (which is bizzare cuz he's my franchise dj)

so its tough in this biz in "thier" town

would ojeda be a resident?