Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night (12/13)

Originally posted by dibs

U forgot Jill..... all I know is I was on the phone I go outside to find were Jill went and there she was with a cat. It was really cute. :D

Yeah, I took the cat home with me the poor little thing. It was freezing to death.....Its cute, and cuddly, and PREGNANT...fucking fabulous. Now I cant keep it....so I have about a million phone calls out to find it a home. Only me.

Great time at deko though....music ON POINT.....

I missed deko.....

Joe and Lisa- Thank you for everything......:D

Originally posted by xrapturex

Yeah, I took the cat home with me the poor little thing. It was freezing to death.....Its cute, and cuddly, and PREGNANT...fucking fabulous. Now I cant keep it....so I have about a million phone calls out to find it a home. Only me.

Great time at deko though....music ON POINT.....

I missed deko.....

Joe and Lisa- Thank you for everything......:D

its pregnant? omg:eek:

its pregnant? omg:eek: [/quote

(sorry for jacking this joe)....

It might not be, I finally got my vet on the phone, and Im going to bring the cat to him tomorrow to take a look at her....we'll see...I might get to keep it....:D Keep your fingers crossed for me....

xrapturex...animal activist...:laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

its pregnant? omg:eek: [/quote

(sorry for jacking this joe)....

It might not be, I finally got my vet on the phone, and Im going to bring the cat to him tomorrow to take a look at her....we'll see...I might get to keep it....:D Keep your fingers crossed for me....

xrapturex...animal activist...:laugh:

the kitty liked u....

i was like omg i'm going to have a cat in my car :laugh:

DEKO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unbelievable! Wasn't as packed as the last time I was there (which was nice, there was room to move!)

Music was so on point! And at the end of the night, when Richie played "That's the Way Love Is".......I almost died!!!! Haven't heard that song out EVER...........:heart::D

Thanks Binoy and Joe! You guys are the best!!!

Hope Ag55 had a nice b-day, nice meeting ya!

Originally posted by Mystify22

DEKO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unbelievable! Wasn't as packed as the last time I was there (which was nice, there was room to move!)

Music was so on point! And at the end of the night, when Richie played "That's the Way Love Is".......I almost died!!!! Haven't heard that song out EVER...........:heart::D

Thanks Binoy and Joe! You guys are the best!!!

Hope Ag55 had a nice b-day, nice meeting ya!

Richie did a great job, I had a great time as always!!! Is it Saturday yet?

Originally posted by jarmenio

Richie did a great job, I had a great time as always!!! Is it Saturday yet?

Me and Rod were gonna make a trip into the city but once we heard you couldn't get into Crobar, we decided against..........anyway it wasn't like either of us were in the best condition to drive :laugh:;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Me and Rod were gonna make a trip into the city but once we heard you couldn't get into Crobar, we decided against..........anyway it wasn't like either of us were in the best condition to drive :laugh:;)

We all ended up at Roxy, it was a gay party but the music was fucking incredible!